Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Dark HorsehungMan




The Dark HorsehungMan

And so came forth the figure of God and as through the mist I saw him so I heard a voice say "I will drive up the seed and wine of cock and pleasure and pain shall be unbounded".


He approached me and I saw that his skin was black as coal and between his legs there hung a massive phallus.


I knelt before him and asked that I should suffer so that the righteous should be saved.

And he grabbed my head and pulled it to his crotch and I smelled there the true divinity and as he peeled back the hood I knew that I gazed upon the face of my God himself.



I took him to my lips and kissed him and knew that God would enter me and cum within me. I would be weighed in the balance to see if I was found wanting.


As my hands touched it, I felt scales such as demons have but these were all along the cock but it was the head of God and I took between my lips and adored.


The mighty staff slid past my lips and my throat was full. I looked upon the face of the Dark One as from the rod I drank the wine.


Alas my drinking was cut short for the rod was taken from me and I watched it rise in majesty before me and so I was afraid and turned from The Lord.


His hands reached out and caught me and bent me over the altar and I felt that huge staff sliding along my ass-crack anointing me with its pre-cum.


A quick thrust and I was stabbed by that cock dagger and my rose was deflowered.

The pink bud was burst and tears of blood were shed as the monster cock forced its way into the depths of my body.


All along the walls it drove until it was embedded deep in my soul and I saw the Truth.

This Black God was real and HE was taking me higher.


My screams became songs of praise for the deep black weapon.



I heard the sounds of triumph with the balls slapping on my ass as my shoulders were gripped tightly.


The Black Horse Hung man was within me, riding me, driving that cock in and out.


I felt the swelling of the cock as the seed was released and it flowed like a river, a river of white hot cum bursting deep inside me.

Together our voices rang for the Cumming was here. 

I had prayed and suffered and now the rewards were given unto me. 

He had filled my wanting



Now that I had taken the seed from a black horse cock I knew I would want it always.



I look forward to his return visits nightly to deposit more of his holy seed deep inside my soul.












Disclaimer:
From The Book of Revealing –

I do not claim to be the author of this wonderful tale. 
I just claim to be the artistic illustrator.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....