Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, August 23, 2014

wide variety of fetishes



 I enjoy a wide variety of fetishes which is constantly evolving.

These fetishes include

Fisting

Dildos,

Bondage,

Heavy Duty 
  Nipple Play



Heavy Duty Cock 
            & Ball Play

Sweaty Pits

Watersports

Impact Play

Leather
    

Spit 
and other Body Fluid Exchange

Role Playing

Pumping

Ass Eating & Smelling

BBC = Big Black Cock



Glory Holes & Sex Clubs



Rough Man to Man Sex


Just to name a few. . .



I am not into Scat, Scarring, Unnecessary Pain, Blood (though accidents do happen), Drag and Effeminate Men.

I am into Sex with MEN – Real Men – Masculine & Rough

  

That being said, I still find many other fetishes intriguing and am likely to try anything I think I might like.


Top, bottom and Versatile – I am what I need to be to ensure the man or men I am playing with are satisfied.






Impact play is a human sexual practice in which one person (the sub) is struck (usually repeatedly) by another person (the dom) for the sexual gratification of either or both parties. It is considered a form of BDSM.

Cock and ball torture (CBT) is a sexual activity involving torture of the male genitals. This may involve directly painful activities, such as wax play, genital spanking, squeezing, ball-busting, genital flogging, urethral play, tickle torture, erotic electro-stimulation or even kicking.
The recipient of such activities may receive direct physical pleasure via masochism, or emotional pleasure through knowledge that the play is pleasing to a sadistic dominant.


Fisting is Male to Male Sex involving insertion of the hand into the asshole. Though possible, rarely is the hand initially inserted while balled in a fist. The hand enters the asshole slowly while the fingers are straight and together, then balled into a fist once fully inserted. "Punching" is the term used when the hand is forcefully inserted while initially in a fist. Done properly, anal fisting stimulates the prostate and give the guy getting fisted intense pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....