Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, March 11, 2016

All Cock is worthy


Obviously, one cannot and should not judge a Cock by its cover 
or lack thereof.

All Cock is worthy.

And every bottom exists to serve any Cock, simple as that.

But that doesn’t mean you can’t have a preference.


I myself prefer Uncut Cock. I never turn down a trimmed cock without foreskin, but I do have my preference.

There are reasons for preferring Uncut Cocks. Some of these reasons are, again, just a matter of taste but here they are …

Reasons Uncut Cocks Are Best

Uncut Cocks are more aesthetically appealing, especially when there is enough foreskin to cover the head even when the guy is hard. I think this is better than the off-colored scar-tissue some cut Cocks 
have on the shaft behind the head.


There’s more to explore with the tongue. And who doesn’t want MORE Cock?

There’s more opportunity to please a Cock when there’s foreskin for the simple reason that there are many more pleasure-hungry nerves, 
and greater sensitivity.

In my experience Uncut guys tend to pre-cum more on average (probably because of heightened sensitivity) … and pre-cum is DELICIOUS.


Plus, a lot of Men really enjoy having special attention shown to their foreskin when I am sucking their cock.

So there you have some of my reasons for preferring 
Uncut Cock to Cut Cock.

I have and will always serve cut Cocks with the same devotion, of course.

But I admit it … sometimes I’d like to travel more to Europe/Amsterdam where far more men have their full, glorious, manhood intact and Uncut Cocks dominate.


Do you agree? How do you feel about Uncut Cock verses Cut Cock?

Your thoughts are appreciated at SamBearsBlog@yahoo.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....