Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, March 31, 2016

That 1st day back


A quick description of what my afternoon was like on this day of hunting cock at the Adult Video Arcade..

It was my first day back after being gone for a long time.


Watch out faggots, I am back…

It’s a new game and if you don’t like the way it is being played,
take your pussy ass elsewhere.

It’s been six long months and I am not going to accept no as an answer.

When you dream what we did,
you better be ready to clean your sheets.

Your wet dream isn’t a nightmare.

It really happened.

The men I had sex with walked out of that business bow legged.

Their balls were drained of every drop of that Male Essence they produce that I had been missing for all those months.

True, I am different and I have to rethink a few things

But I am not going to let that get in the way of having the Men I want.

Enjoy my Adventures

There is a new me and I hope my Adventures are worth reading about.

This day I had over a dozen Adventures.

Some were additional meetings that day after the first Adventures

Some were just what was as needed to satisfy the Man 
I was interacting with.


Not all my Adventures from that day are illustrated due to the situation at the time.

I hope you are impressed with the ones I am able to share.




        




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....