Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, March 28, 2016

The Carnival is in Town


I hope the carnie that I have fucked with several times before is working this carnival.


I could really use being a bottom pig to a hot carnie all sweaty and dirty from a long day’s work.

He usually has a couple of buddies he brings along needing to be serviced and who are horny for some ass to fuck after some drinking and smoking some pot.


My ass is ready for whatever they have up their sleeves.

Since my surgery in August, it will be a little different being a pig with them.


But the midgets he brought with him that one year has given me some ideas.


More as they develop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....