Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, March 11, 2016

Underwear




Dirty Underwear Questionnaire


What type of Underwear do you wear?
-        Jockey type
-        Jock Straps
-        Boxers
-        Bikini
-        Jockey-Boxers
-        Leather
-        None – I like my ass to be bare naked against my pants.



Do you wear?
-        White Under Gear
-        Colored Under Gear


I am a:
-        Swapper – like to swap my collection with others
-        Provider – I just like to send my Dirty Under-Gear to other.
-        Receiver – I just like to receive Dirty Under-Gear from other Hot Studs.


I like to wear my Underwear for how many days before I change them.
-        1 day
-        2 days
-        5 days
-        week
-        more then a week
-        until they are just a dirty as they need to be
-        Other ______________



How dirty do you like to get your Under Gear before it is ready to share when swapping with other dirty underwear pigs?
-        Just daily sweat and piss dribble so you can smell my manhood
-        Sweat, Piss and Ass Funk – so you smell all of my manhood.
-        Real Pissy – for the watersports lovers
-        Like to Cum in them a few times – The sweet smell of Man Juice
-        Like to Cum in them a lot – The real smell of Man Juice.
-        Like to Cum into them when they are Pissy and Sweaty - All my Manhood Smells from my cock and balls
-        Like to leave a few Light Skids - so you can smell my Asshole
-        Like to Shit in them - for the Scat Lovers
-        Other __________



What color Underwear do your prefer to get Dirty for your fellow Dirty Underwear Lovers?
-        White
-        Colored
-        What color if colored?_______


Do you take your Dirty Gear off and enjoy it yourself some before sending it to a Buddy when swapping?
-        yes
-     no, I just bag it up and send it out.
-        Sometimes



Do you get off on knowing some other Stud is sniffing your Dirty Under-Gear and Getting off on it?
-        yes
-        no
-        don’t care what they do with it.


If you like to receive Dirty Under-Gear from other Stud Men….

What type of Dirty Under-Gear do you like to receive?
-        Jockey type
-        Jock Straps
-        Boxers
-        Bikini
-        Jockey-Boxers
-        Leather
-        Other ___________


Do you like the standard White????? Or do you colors?????
-        White
-        Colors


How Dirty do the Dirty Under-Gear to be when you open that package you just received from a Hot Stud.
-        Just daily sweat and piss dribble - so you can smell his manhood
-        Sweat, Piss and Ass Funk – so you smell all of his manhood.
-        Real Pissy – for the watersports lovers
-        Like a few loads of Cum in them and only Cum – The sweet smell of Man Juice
-        Like a lot of Cum in them– The real smell of his Man Juice.
-        Like to find Cum into them when they are Pissy and Sweaty - All of his Manhood Smells from his cock and balls
-        Like to have leave a few Light Skids - so you can smell that stud’s Asshole
-        Like to Shit in them - for the Scat Lovers
-        Other __________


Pubic Hairs
Do you like to find Pubic Hairs on the Dirty Under-Gear that guys send you?
-        No – it doesn’t do any thing for me
-        No – I don’t like finding used Pubic Hair in my Dirty Under-Gear
-        Yes -They turn me on by letting me see some more of the man that made the Under-Gear Dirty
-        Yes - I like seeing what color hair they have.
-        Yes - I like checking it out to see how many other guys Pubic Hair is there.
-        Yes – Pubic Hair is another one of my Kinks.
-        Other



From the Ass
Do you like Skids?
-        No
-        Yes – I like to be able to smell the Stud’s Sweaty Ass
-        Yes – I like to see some brown skids from the Stud’s Raunchy Ass
-        Yes – I like to smell where a Real Stud has Farted in his Under-Gear.
-        Yes – I like to see the Ass marks left after the Stud has just been fucked and pulled up his Undergear.
-        Yes – I like to see and smell where the Stud’s Ass, Ass Crack and Hole has touched the fabric.
-        Other


Do you like Shit in the Dirty Under-Gear from some Hot Stud
-        No, I’m not into Scat
-        Yes, I like to see where the Stud didn’t whip his Ass after taking a shit or getting fucked
-        Yes, I get off and see and smelling a Stud’s Shit from where he has taken a Shit in his Under-Gear.
-        Yes, I like it full of Shit and Real Raunchy

Did I miss anything???????

If so, Please add!!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....