Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, July 17, 2016

PissFreely Daily Entry = 7/17/16


PissFreely Daily Entry

As noted in previous postings

I believe Men should be able

To piss wherever they want to.

That is the right of being a Man.



Here are a few pictures of Men pissing Freely in public.

And a few more pictures to spark your imagination.

Enjoy!

Comments Welcome

Naked Jungle Boy taking a piss

Strange urinal in a playspace




check out this guy's foreskin








This is when a pissing drinking faggot is needed so none of the piss goes to waste


Pissing Proudly Like a Man Should

 Some things to do after taking a good long Piss







1 comment:

4skin lover said...

The 4skin on that one dick is absolutely delicious looking. Id love to have that to chew on livk on slurp on suck on and slip my tung into

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....