Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, September 10, 2022

A Few Things About Me / XXX Gay Adult Material

 

A Few Things About Me Most of My Readers Don’t Know


Illustrated with pictures downloaded from various sites on the web

Click on any photo to enlarge it.


I sucked my first cock at age 11

I sucked my first Black Cock at age 17

I took my first cock up my ass at age 12

I get off on being used by alpha men, black men, rednexk fuckers and international men


I like Men with above average size cocks and low hanging balls


I love rough sex

I love the feeling of being used and treated like nothing more than a hole for an Alpha’s cock to bury itself in and dump its load into my body


I get off on punching another guy and having him punch me as part of foreplay

I can be extremely submissive to dominate men and even other stronger submissive faggots as needed to provide a good sexual experience for all involved

I’ve had sex in so many places I am considered a worldly cock sucking faggot pig


Having sex with another Man or with Men in public Men’s Rooms make my cock get rock hard

Men have sex with me - fucking me - instead of fucking their bitchy girlfriends and nagging wives


2 comments:

Michehot said...

So hot!!!!

B@cchusbe@rH20 said...

My first cock sucking experience was at eight years old with my Moms half brother. I've never felt I was molested because after that first time I constantly molested any adult male who would let me blow him. My Dad owned a local trucking company and he was always late on Fridays because he had to pay them. The truckers would hang around waiting to get paid. From the time I got home from school, I's blow them in our garage. I loved it. Soon I was hanging around at the park restroom following ANY guy that went inside. I could spend hours cruising any man who'd allow me to get on my knees and suck his, their cock. Because I was so young the cops ignored me. When Dad went out of town, I'd spend nights hanging around straight bars waiting to blow drunk guys coming out of the bar. In my teens, I'd hitch-hike down one side of the highway blowing drivers, then cross the lanes and hitch-hike back the other side. I never had a problem. Then I discovered the shower room at the truck stop. I'm am and always will be a proud cocksucker and I appreciate ALL your postings.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....