Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, September 9, 2022

Dedicate Rednexk Cock Sucking Faggot Pig

 


Dedicate Rednexk Cock Sucking Faggot Pig

 

I am a dedicated cock sucker and I always do my best

when some male offers me his cock.

There is nothing better in the world than to kneel down

in front of another male and do my work.

Standing at a urinal or sitting on a toilet are my favorite places for

 the Man to be when I kneel in front of them to suck their Cock.

While Sucking on the Man’s cock, I look into his eyes and

thank him for the honor of enjoying him and

his cock with my glaze upward.

I especially like those wonderful Nigga Men and

their delicious big uncut black sticks.

Next in line would be the Hispanic Man with his brown uncut cock

Followed by the Middle Eastern and his mighty cock.

Not forgetting the Asian Male

And the Russian Male with their tasty cocks.

Every day I keep studying the art of cock sucking…

Always working to be the best cocksucker around

"A good cocksucker is always working to be

the best cocksucker around."

A good cocksucker will also be working to be the best

faggot sex-pig around also.

Giving of himself whatever it takes to please the

Man he has given himself to.

 

Any Cock

Cut or Uncut

Any Size

Any Man

Any Color

Any Nationality

Any Time

Any Legal Age

Any Thing

Any Where

Any How

Any Who

 

Thank you, reader, for taking the time to read this decoration.

 

 



All pictures used in the postings on this Blog

have been downloaded from internet sites visited.

 

It is thought that all men are of legal age.

 

It is also thought that these images are not copywrite and

 are free to use for public enjoyment on another internet site.

 

If the picture is yours and you want it removed,

Just send a request with the posting date so it can be removed.

sambearsblog@yahoo.com

 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....