Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, September 22, 2022

Everywhere / Warning – XXX Adult Material

 


Everywhere I go…



Everywhere I go, there is a Man within my sight range that is thinking how good it would feel to be having his cock sucked by another guy at that moment.

 

Men wanting to have their Cock sucked by another Man who enjoys sucking needy Men and giving them pleasure, should learn how to signal us.

 

Here are a few cocks to enjoy looking at today

 










 




The End Message

 

Greetings Readers

Thank You for visiting my Blog and

reading my post.

Hopefully you enjoyed it.

 

You have reached ‘The End’ of this posting.

This is noted by the posting of a picture from the internet featuring one or

more ‘Rear Ends / Ass Holes”

 

 




Any comments?

Post them in the comments section or send me an email with your thoughts

SamBearsBlog@yahoo.com

 

WARNING

I do not claim ownership of this posted material

All men pictured in my postings are believed to be

of legal age to have Man to Man sex or be photo’d naked.

 

No Man or Dildo have been hurt or harmed in any way,

Stories / Adventures posted may or may not be true.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....