Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, September 24, 2022

Omar – Game of Cock / WARNING XXX Adult GayMaterial

Omar – Game of Cock

Repost from 2019

 

Today’s Game of Cock involves a very sexy Middle Eastern Man I found on the internet.

He never shows what his Cock is.

It most likely is due to his religion.

These are pictures I found on the internet labeled with his name.

 






 

These are a selection of Cocks I found on the internet that one of them very well could be his mighty Cock.

Which one do you believe could be his?

Or

Which one would you like for him to have hanging

between his strong thighs?

 

 1

 2

 3

 4

 5

 6

 7

Please mark your choice in the comment box below.

Or

You can send your thoughts and choice to

sambearsblog@yahoo.com

I do not claim any ownership of any pictures posted here or do I mean to infringe on any copyrights attached.

I believe the Males shown in this posting are of legal age and have posted for the picture(s) freely and not against their well.

 

 

If you are the owner of anything posted here and want it to be removed, contact me with the location and description of the picture and I will remove it.

I will gladly post any credits due.

Just let me know…

 

Comments and suggestions are always welcum.

sambearsblog@yahoo.com

 



1 comment:

Dan1957 said...

I’d like 4 or 7 to suck on them have him fuck ne long and hard before he shoots derp in my cunt.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....