Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, September 18, 2022

Advice for Men and their cocksuckers / WARNING XXX Gay Material

 


A while ago I saw a message on a blog I was enjoying that gave advice to Men and their cocksuckers by someone named Randy.  

I am sharing it with you now. I claim no ownership to this posting.

Found at: https://grover3.bdsmlr.com/post/127055439

 

Advice for Men and their cocksuckers.

By Randy (as posted)

 

Guys that are born or natural or true cocksuckers need to feed almost constantly.  I’ve worked with many cocksuckers who just need to be fed very very regularly.  Once a man gets comfortable sucking another man’s cock on a regular basis it is difficult for him to pass a day without some. I’ve worked with many who were (and some still are) initially somewhat shy about revealing the true nature of their need. I’ve found that in the beginning it is a good idea just to give them free access to my pants and know that I may need to let him suck pretty much just about all the time we’re together in private. 


Once he gets to the point where he can no longer do without my cock, then we begin to work on the some of the starting points of disciplining him to learn to extract my cum whenever my balls are too full and they’re bothering me and need to be emptied.  This usually takes some practice on my cocksuckers part to be able to just pull the cum from me whenever either one of us needs it.  I find that one or two loads a day is a good regular routine, but as time passes I’ve found my cocksuckers just have to have more cum than my balls can usually produce on any one day.  By the time he’s pulling out two or even three loads out of me his craving has gone to the level where I find that in order to be responsible about my responsibilities to feeding him I have to bring over friends after a while.  This has always been, for me, the nice orderly way to keep my balls healthy and emptied regularly and to keep my cocksucker on an even keel as well. 

 

After a while even the most disciplined cocksucker has difficulty with the overwhelming nature of his need.   In my experience cocksuckers do get uptight and/or needy and start to ‘act out’ when they don’t have all the dick they need.  I’ve found that finding and choosing the right cocksucker for you is the best, first step towards avoiding  the difficult cocksuckers who are either too shy or two desperate or just wanting another notch on their belt but don’t want to be dedicated.  Getting the understanding out of the way that my cum is to be eaten, my cock is to be in his mouth whenever I need it to be in there, and that those two things are the basic beginning of everything else, and then reassuring him that in exchange for his service to me, I will help him with his need, and will let him into my pants when his need is overwhelming has always been a real good way to get things off to a good start.


My last cocksucker took care of me for the past three years, until I moved from Dallas to L.A. a few months ago.  I’ve been trying out some cocksuckers here, and lots have suckled on my dick more than once, but I’ve not yet found my L.A. cocksucker yet, that I want to put on regular duty.  Am currently working with a nice blond guy from  the Valley, and he shows promise, but just met him about a week ago so he’s only come over on two evenings after work and eaten four loads.  I’ve got him scheduled next for Wed.  He’s already begun to ask for it, so I know how hungry he is.  But, I haven’t got many friends in L.A. yet.  I’m going to have to make a few who I can share him with, cause I can tell he’s a hungry one. 


I’ve found that consistency is a more reliable way to master my cocksucker than to go overboard with force when creating him to be addicted to my penis and my cum gains the right attitude and generally promotes a much more desirable form of eagerness in the cocksucker than the kind seen in 'uppity cocksuckers’.  When I encounter one like that I always know and feel sad for him that he’s never been properly trained, nor ever been properly nourished.  He has never had the chance to enjoy the comfort that knowing he has cock he can suck whenever he is in need can bring, nor the peace inside of knowing he won’t starve for cum because he is aware of where his next load will come from.  The couple of these that I’ve attempted to train are usually so desperate that they don’t actually believe you when you tell them that all they have to do is settle down and just follow some very simple, very basic instructions and they will have more cock and cum than they’ve ever had consistently before. 

 

The few I’ve broken of those habits usually end up being the very very shy ones who were exhibiting a lot of false bravado to cover up how desperate they were to suck on a grown man’s cock all the time, day in and day out, and didn’t realize that its a normal and natural feeling for some men, and that they shouldn’t be ashamed of it, but instead learn to trust that the man they suck is aware of their needs, aware of their shame, and will help them through that growing process.  And the way to do it, is, as you’ve said, share him with friends when he’s ready.  And often even before he’s ready.  Its never that he doesn’t want to eat a new man’s cock and cum, its just that having revealed himself so completely to me he has a hard time believing that its important for cocksuckers to suck off men within their circle, as it is simply a matter of good health for the men they suck. 

 

Sucking a man to completion on a regular basis keeps the man’s balls and dick and all the stuff that make them work, including the muscles and sperm factories inside him strong and fresh and constantly spurting new, fresh cream.  This is actually a part of natures way.  Women can’t keep a man’s balls as empty as he wants them to be, no matter how hard she tries.  This is nature.  She needs for him to be spurting clean healthy cum whenever its time to make a child, but even if she’s dedicated to him, she is distracted by childbirth and children and so-forth.  Nature has found a way to keep men healthy and spurting new, fresh well-made sperm, whether women assist him with emptying his balls or not. 

 

Cocksuckers do this job.  Its a shame that being a man who is a cocksucker is something to be hidden in our society.  Most men who are walking around every day, be they at work, in the restroom, on the street, anywhere they are away from their regular sex partner still need to have their balls emptied.  If a man could simply pull another man who is a cocksucker over to the side on the sidewalk or on a plane or something and let him know that he needs his balls emptied of cum, it would make things a lot easier. 

 

And by the same token, how many cocksuckers do you know who are so completely aware that behind every man’s zipper, inside every man’s pant’s, separated by just a flimsy piece of cloth and maybe a thin pair of underwear or jock strap is a swinging dick that he would probably really like to have sucked if he could only let the cocksucker just walk up to him and fondle his crotch area and allow the cocksucker to expose the man so that the man is there with his cock hanging out of his fly out, in the cocksucker’s hand, and the cocksucker is bending over to suck the man’s cum out of the man’s balls to keep him healthy, as well as to help keep the cocksucker’s natural cravings under control.  

Anyway, this is how I begin to train my cocksuckers, to teach them about their place in the world, require their place between my legs be their primary concern, and allow them to form the dependency on my cum that they already want to do anyway, and once that dependency is established, to let them serve me a way that not only offers trust, but, in fact, teaches it and reinforces it.  To me, this is always a great beginning to the training of a cocksucker.  My personal motto is “that the guy who [my cocksucker] gives a blow job to next should be getting a better blowjob than I’m getting now."  This is where I begin my next step in their training but I won’t go into that now..  

Word of advice to cocksuckers though, if you ever begin to view your need to suck as your Achilles heel, you will be ripe for abuse.  And I don’t mean the good kind.  So, find a man you can serve who holds your need to suck over you with a certain amount of maturity.  If he is not mature about it, you may find that you’ve become one of those 'uppity cocksuckers’ and not even know it cause you never had good training.  Hence, stick to the basic rule:  If I can hear you talking, you’re not sucking.  Trust me, you have NO IDEA how important that little bit of common sense can be, and probably no idea how highly it is esteemed by men who engage cocksuckers, cause if we have to say it even once, its almost already too late, and you may have lost your opportunity to suck him again.  And men with good dicks who have a lot of offers rarely offer a chatty cocksucker their cock twice.

 
BY RANDY

Found at: https://grover3.bdsmlr.com/post/127055439

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....