Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, September 2, 2022

Name Calling / WARNING – XXX Material

 



Name Calling

 

Most every faggot I know has been called a name or two.

Here are a few I’ve been called over the years.

 

Faggot,

queer

Sick, demented cocksucking faggot


useless loser

nothing but a common cumrag

stinking urinal

piss drinking idiot,

your mouth is nothing but a stinking dirty urinal for men to piss in


perverted garbage dump for men to piss on

Pit licking faggot


disgusting faggot

Fuck hole

Rednexk cock sucker

Fuck hole for Nigga dick

Tearoom queen

Men’s room cockroach

Pathetic cock sucker

Sissy

Bitch boy pussy wimp

Dildo Pig

Slave

Bottom boy

Glory hole whore

Trucker’s cumdump

Asshole muncher

Asswipe

Shit hole sniffer

Split roasted faggot

Foot boy

Public fuckhole

Campground junkie

Bathhouse lizard

 

Did I miss any? If I did, let me know by placing it in the comments section of this posting.

Maybe the following photos downloaded from various sites will spike your brain.

 






















 


The End

Of this posting

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....