Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, September 26, 2022

CokeCan Cock / WARNING XXX Adult GayMaterial

 



Arab CokeCan Cock

I’m messing around with this Arab Alpha Stud the works near my house.

The girth of his cock is the size of a coke can or thicker.

In the beginning whenever he wanted to fuck me, some reason my hole would get all tensed up and it hurt by just the tip going in.

He had been cut in his country because of him being Muslim

So I trained myself to become a good whore for him,

I found the best way to loosen my hole was with a fat dildo the shape and size of his thick Muslim Cock.

I was lucky, this fat dildo fit onto my fuck machine so I could fuck myself to get me use to a cock as thick as his.

Best position I have found is usually doggystyle.

When he would stop by for me to take care of his needs, I would always let him pick whatever position he wanted to fuck in.

He particular like fucking me on my fuck bench and in my sling.

It gave him the sense of power he demanded to have.

Plus, when he invited visiting Arabs from his country to enjoy my mouth and ass while visiting him, he could watch them fuck me.

His Arab name was Abdul. But, he got off on me calling him rough names while he pounded that thick cock all the way in me.

Abdul really got off on it when I called him a Camel Jockey. Mostly because he owned a herd of camel back in his father’s kingdom.

I know not to call him raciest names when he has visitors with him. They wouldn’t understand the relationship he has with me being his Rednexk bottom whore.

One thing I haven’t mentioned. That thick beer can size cock of his is ugly. When someone cut his foreskin off for religious reasons, they did a butcher job on it. His cock almost looks it it has been through a meat grinder.

I don’t care what it looks like, it feels so damn good when he is stretching my hole open and shoving his monster cock as deep as he can while fucking me.

Until his job assignment ends and Abdul has to go back to his country, he is welcome to use me as he pleases.

He is also welcome to bring other Muslims to bury their cocks in my ass breeding me with their Arab cum.


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....