Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, September 9, 2022

Taking loads / WARNING XXX Gay Adult Material

 


Taking loads

 

You walk into a public restroom, and enter the stall.

You’re not thinking of Cock or Cum, but there it is …

a Gloryhole. 

Immediately, a hard, thick Cock slides through.

What does the guy look like? Is he your type? What is his status?

If you’re a TRUE faggot you don’t even ask yourself these questions. Instead, your faggot whore Instinct kicks in.

Irresistibly …

You drop to your knees, and you start sucking.

That’s what you do, you are a Rednexk cock sucking faggot.

Always. No thinking. No questions.

 

 

Where do you faggot trash like to take your Gloryhole Loads?

Down your whore throats or up your whore assholes?

 

After answering, discuss in the comment section below.

Sluts.

When You are Working the Gloyh0les, How Do Like Your Gloryhole Loads?

 

-         I'm a Cock sucking faggot and prefer to SWALLOW my Gloryhole Loads!

-          

-         I'm a Cumdump faggot and prefer to take my Gloryhole Loads BAREBACK!

-          

-         I'd like 50% SWALLOWED Loads and 50% BAREBACK Loads!

-          

-         I'm pathetic and not a Gloryhole whore ... YET!


 

 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....