Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, September 25, 2022

White slut to Arab God / WARNING XXX Adult GayMaterial

 


white slut obligation to the Arab Gods among us everywhere

fantasy or real life – you decided

Read through this entire posting

to enjoy all the pictures

and writings I have

posted for your

enjoyment




 

I admit that I am a slave to, a whore for and that I cannot resist my desire for Arab – Middle Eastern cock and cum.

I know that all Arabs think that they are our superiors and that I will be happy only by serving them as true Muslim Alphas.

Therefore, I proclaim this to the world…

 




I manage to serve as a tail sucker to the Arabs in my area, but also as a bit of trouble to these camel jockeys, as an object to be used and abused for their manly sexual pleasures.

 

I am always looking for something to prove that I'm nothing but a bastard objectively inferior to the Arab Alphas to keep them happy.

I admit, and I have said to at least one Arab Master, that I am a slave for him, a pathetic fag who exists only to be used by him and other Arab friends of his.

 

I humbly ask an Arab Master to break me, to force me, to rape me and to use me as the bottom pig that I am

I am totally ready to stop finding excuses for behaving like a whore without fear, without shame as I am giving myself to be used sexually by these mighty men.

 

I create a list of disgusting challenges where I serve Muslim Masters, sexually and otherwise.

I continue my list of challenges to be a bottom whore who is totally full of cum every day.

With gratitude I submit my ego and subject myself to all, to be used, abused, fucked and sexual exploitation by one or more Arab Masters.

I spread this message on the net to help other white queers to submit to the Arab Men who fight to control their white whorese;f like myself.

 

Fantasy or real life?

 





LET ALLAH'S CHOSEN WARRIORS SLAM THEIR BIG ARAB BROWN COCKS IN MY TIGHT HOLES!

HOMO WHITE COCKSUCKERS LIKE ME MUST ALWAYS BEND OVER AND LET VIRILE DOMINANT ARAB MUSLIM STUDS SHOOT THEIR HOT ISLAMIC JIZZ UP MY MANHOLES !!

I WORSHIP MY ARAB MASTERS LIKE A GOOD INFIDEL.

I OPEN UP MY SLAPPY GAY ASS, A WHITE PIG, AND LET ALLAH'S CHOSEN WARRIORS SLAM THEIR BIG ARAB BROWN COCKS IN MY TIGHT MANHOLES!

I WORSHIP THE MIGHTY ARAB MASTERS LIKE A GOOD INFIDEL.

 

Fantasy or real life?

 




Dirty white male whore, I can not resist all these Arabic dicks huh! 

As soon as I see one like that, I only have a desire, eh. 

May it dominate me, may it penetrate me, may it intrude on me through all my manholes. 

I do not say the opposite. I know that I was only created for that, that I only exist for that. 

To help me and make them spit their precious sperm that I want so much to taste and smell. 

So I do my best bastard job! 

Because there is serious desire to kiss a good mouth and a good an slave. And then tell myself that if they are satisfied, they will use me as many times as they want and when they want. 

How do I like it, being dirty pork. Well, I get ready to whine as many times as I decide. Because from now on I belong to them body and soul.

 





All material = fantasy or real life?

Derived from various material discovered on the internet

 

Offensive posting…

NOTHING here is meant to be or taking in the context of being offensive, degrading,

sexist, racist, or homophobic!

Just fun sex, real life and role playing,

Not all acts between Men posted in this blog should be acted out in life.

Everything is meant to be consensual!

 



I do not claim ownership
of any posted material, photo, or video
that doesn't belong to me.

 

Comments are always welcomed on this posting or any other

postings in my blog

 

Post them in the comments section or send me an email with your thoughts

SamBearsBlog@yahoo.com

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....