Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Good Sunday Afternoon

Sunday Afternoon

Sunday afternoons can be very good for cock hunting at the local Bookstore.
I had some stuff to do in town so I decided to check it out. I figured I could stop before doing my errands and after on the way home.

When I got there, the parking lot had quit a few cars in it. My hopes were high that I would get some quality meat that day. I recognized one car right away. It was a bright yellow one with a gay pride sticker that I knew belonged to this Hot Stud from Raleigh. If I got some of him, it would make the trip worth it.

I paid my 5 bucks to the woman behind the counter and took a few minutes for her to tell me all about how she had gotten in a fight with one of her best friends and how she got scratched down her her face during the fight. I can’t imagine her having a best friend. She can be a real bitch herself. Most likely it was over her husband. She does a have an nice looking husband. He works at the bookstore too. He is somewhat of a bear type and before it is all over, I am going to have some of what he has in his pants. If for not other reason, just because it belongs to her.

When I got in the back it was fairly dead. I don’t know who the cars in the parking lot belonged to because there were not enough guys in the back to match to the number of cars.

I one important guy that mattered was there. The Hot Black stud from Raleigh. Before I could get to him, I got stopped by this over weight faggot that seems to be there every time I stop by there now. He has a nice dick and is fun to suck off. I like the fact that he gets a little physical and talks dirty while I suck on his fat cock. He wanted me to do him so he could go, but I brushed him off so I could get to the Black Stud. (F)

F was standing in the hallway right at the corner where it turns to go down the dark side. I walked up to him and he stuck his tongue out for me signaling he wanted my tongue with his in his mouth. F is one of the best kissers I have ever run across at any bookstore. My tongue darted into his mouth as our mouths came together and we swapped spit. I sucked on his tongue as he reached down and grabbed by crotch. My cock was already on its way to getting hard as he manipulated through my jeans. I raised up his sweat shirt and grabbed one of his nipples and began to play with it as our mouths continued making love to the other one. As we continued to share each other spit and tongue fuck each other mouth, my hand moved down to his crotch and grabbed it. I could tell he had been drinking. I could taste Gin while kissing him. He has the nicest dark uncut cock. It’s not very large but he loves to have it chewed on. Plus he enjoys having his balls chewed on also.

Since we were standing in the hallway making like pigs in heat, we were blocking the hallway. Guys had to squeeze past us when they turned the corner. This is OK, but some of them I didn’t want touching my ass.

I told F that we needed some privacy, so I headed off toward one of the private booths that had a gay movie plying it. I didn’t need the movie to watch while I was in there with him, it is just nice to guys doing it out the corner of your eye then some bitch getting her cunt stuffed with a huge black monster cock that should be fucking some guy.

Once the two of got in the booth and got the door shut, both of us pulled off our shirts and tossed them onto one of the bar stools in the booth. I immediately went to work sucking on one of his dark nipples. At the same time he grabbed mine and started working them as hard as I was chewing on his.

We kissed some more and then started undressing the each other. F had some trouble with my pants. I think he wasn’t expecting the buttons. I grabbed the tab and just pulled it hard and my fly opened up for him. I undid his pants and pulled down his zipper to reveal a bright white pair of designer underwear. As I pulled them down his uncut cock flopped out for me to play with. I worked my way down from his nipples over his hairy belly down to his blck pubic hair. A brief stop to take in the wonderful scent of his manhood before I swallowed his uncut black cock. My tongue found its way into his foreskin to see if there was a special treat for me. I tasted some pre-cum as I started to chew on his cock. F’s low hanging balls were laying on my chin as I serviced him.

While I was chewing on his uncut meat, my hands found their way back to his firm ass. I ran my hands over them feeling how firm they were as I searched for his ass crack. My fingers crept their way in his dark crack to find his asshole. The asshole I was looking forward to tasting. My fingers massaged his asshole while I continued to chew on his cock and balls. His ass was a little wet feeling so I figures either he had already gotten fucked or his hole was dirty.

F reached down and pulled on me to stand up.  I stood up and we went back to kissing. I could smell his shit on my finger so I took and stuck them in his mouth and made him suck them clean. He was so into it he eagerly sucked my fingers cleaned. While I had my fingers in his mouth, I went back to kissing him. There was still a slight taste of his ass on his breath as our tongues went back to making love with each other.

F moved from kissing me to licking my neck as he worked his way toward my cock. He ran his tongue over each of my nipples giving them a tease as he continued licking his way downward.

F made his way down to my crotch and took my cock in his mouth. He swallowed it all without any problems. I thought I would have to take my PA out for him. He continued to work on my cock, chewing on it and biting it as he grabbed my balls and pulled on them. F is a biter when it come to cock sucking. He knows just when is enough when biting and chewing on your cock. He gets to that point where you are sure if it is pleasure or pain, but you are not going to make him stop.

While he was eating my cock, his hand found its way around to my asshole. He loves to play in my asshole while he is chewing on my cock. F tends to stuff several fingers in my hole and play pretty rough while he is busy on my cock. One day I know his hand is going to slide right in.  I don’t know if he is into fisting but I don know I would gladly bend over for his hand to slide inside my asshole. One other time while playing with him in the bookstore, I got him to fuck me with one of my dildos before stuffing his uncut cock in my hole.

I leaned forward over him and ran my hand down his back while making him swallow all of my cock. My fingers found their way down his dark ass crack back to his black asshole. It was puckered and waiting for more attention. I took and spit on my fingers and began my duty of probing his hole. I didn’t care if his ass was dirty, I knew he would gladly suck his shit off of them if I stuffed them back in his mouth. His hole opened up and gave me easy access to play in his hole while he was chewing on my cock.

I pulled my shit covered fingers out of his ass and took and fed them to him while he was working on my cock. F let my cock slide out of his mouth as he focused on my fingers. When I felt he had enough of my fingers, I pulled him up and turned him around. I wanted to taste his dirty hole. I needed to get my tongue in his asshole and get it ready for my cock. That black stud was going to get fucked……

    

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I BLEWED ONE HELL OF A LOAD DUDE...

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....