Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mac – The Truck Driver – His Arrival - Part I

Mac – The Truck Driver – His Arrival




Part I
It was nice Saturday afternoon. I had spent most of my day cruising the Men’s Room at this local gas station. I am pretty good friends with the two Black Studs that run the place and take care of their customers for them. It’s an old country gas station with a truck parking lot on one side that could hold a couple of 18 wheelers.

It was around 5 that afternoon and the sun was just beginning to start to set. I was sitting out back drinking a beer with one of the owners discussing how good the day had been for me getting cock.

The place has a small grassed area out back that is protected on one side by a fence and is wooded behind the area. At one time the place had an Out House that customers had to use if they needed the john. It is still located back at the edge of the woods. The owners have a few chairs out there and picnic table too. It is like a small private patio space on the back of the station where the Men’s Room is located. To most, it just looks like a break area for the station workers to enjoy their lunch. To others, we knew that at times it was a great place to cruise and have outdoor sex. The two Black Studs (Leon & Slim) own the station and about 50 acres around it, so it was pretty private and what went on back there was kept a secret to the general public.

While Slim (the station owner) and I were sitting there drinking our beer, a nice slick looking black rig pulled into the truck lot. It was an all decked out Peterbilt with lots of chrome and lights.
As the big rig came to a grinding halt, the driver sounded his horn to alert the owners of the station that he had arrived. The driver of the rig parked it at the edge of the lot next to the fence that hides the park like area behind the station.

Damn, just looking at that Big Shiny Decked-out Rig made my cock get hard. If the Trucker Driver was as Hot as the truck itself, the day just got better because the Sex Gods would have answered my prayers. I’ve been known to make a few sacrificial offering of cum to the great Sex Gods in order to ensure a good day of many cocks.

Usually the only trucks that come there are driven by Gay drivers or those that call themselves bi looking for a quickie. The lot is big enough for a couple of the big trucks, but mostly usually only has dump trucks and delivery vans parked in it. Today it also had my Pickup Truck parked there too. I have a special place I park up next to the station near the backside.

“Right on time” Slim said to me.
“You should like this guy. He is right up your alley” he added.
 

I took another swallow of beer as we both stared at the big black Peterbilt truck.
The door to the driver’s side of the rig opened and out emerged one hell of Hot Stud. As he climbed down from the cab, we got a great view of the driver’s ass in tight jeans. When his feet hit the ground he turned toward us so I could get a good look at him.
Hot Damn, he was good looking. He looked to be about 6 feet tall, had dark hair and a dark goatee. He was wearing tight jeans, a t-shirt and cap.
As he was walking toward us, I noticed that his hat was a Peterbilt hat, and then I noticed the huge bulge in the front of his tight jeans. It looked unnatural. I bet at first glimpse, that bulge made a lot of faggots run for cover. For me, it only made me want to see it and service it, no matter how fucking big it was.
A fucking Dream cum true……
A Hot Looking Stud Truck Driver with a Big bulge.
And friendly too…

“Howdy Slim” he said to the owner of the station sitting with me.
Slim replied back to him, “Fuck you, you muth’r fucker. It’s about time you got you stinking truckers ass here.”
“Mac, this bro here is Sam. He is the one Leon told you about when you called. I bet the two of you are going to be pig-ass buddies tonight. Slim continued.
I stood up to shake Mac’s hand as he extended it to me. He had a strong hand shake to match his deep southern voice.
“Hey buddy, so you are the one Leon told me about. Hell I thought he was lying, just made you up to get me to stop here today.” Mac said to me as he checked out my hand before letting go of it.

Slim stood up and adjusted his work pants to get his long black cock to lay down his leg right. “ Sure is” Slim said as he turned to walk away. “He’s the muther fucking Pig we told you about. He’ll take care of you tonight and show you a good time.”
As he started to walk away, he added. “Leon and I have some bros we meeting later at the crib after we close up this place. But we plan on coming back, most likely on around 10 or so. Gotta fuck with these Bros some and then come back and see what fucking we can do here.”

My eyes ran up and down the Truckers Hot body as I checked him out. Damn he was Hot. Just what every Faggot Pig like myself ever dreamed a Trucker should look like.
“Can I get you a beer Mac?” I asked
“That would be great” Mac replied. “A cold beer would be good before I have to secure my trailer. I can’t get to mine until after that.”
He turned and started walking back toward his rig. The first thing I noticed was that he was flagging red in the right back pocket of his tight Levi 501 jeans. Damn he had a nice ass to stare at. I walked behind him staring at it as he strutted it. It was an ass that needed my face in it and hopefully my hand.

“I’ll meet you over at you rig” I said to him as I turned toward my pick up truck. “What type of beer you want, Mexican or American?” I asked. “My truck is parked over here next to the station and I have both cold.”
“So that’s your truck” he said “Nothing like advertising what you are into to.”
I assumed he was talking about the assortment of bandanna I have hanging from my rear view mirror. Red, Blue, Yellow, Pink and Black.
“I see you also have the GTC sticker on your rear bumper. You get much business from that?”
“Some, but not as much as I was expecting” I replied as I opened the cooler on the back end of my truck.
“Mexican beer is fine” Mac then replied. “It looks like what you and slim were already drinking. Besides, all I got in my truck is Bud and I’ll be downing plenty of them later. The box is always packed full for when you need to share with some other stud.”

When I met him back at his trailer, he was cranking down the stabilizer on the trailer. That’s when I noticed the small window in the door right above where he was working. It was about the size of a standard checker board. Just big enough to see out if needed.
“You must be planning on staying over night” I said to him as I handed him his beer.
“Yeah, I plan on being here till Monday morning. I don’t pick up my next load until Monday around noon in some little shit ass redneck town about 90 minutes from here. They are paying me to haul some old equipment from some factory that shut down years ago to my home state of Alabama.”
“After that I plan on taking a few days off and relax next to my pool. Ride my horse some and most likely have a few fuck buddies over for some drinking and fucking.”
“Hold on a minute, I need to go switch the generator on so things will cool down.” he continued as he turned and started toward the cab of his big black Peterbilt truck.
I watched him as he walked back toward the cab. Then I followed him so I could watch his ass as he climbed back up into the cab. I moved real close to him as he climbed the short ladder mounted to the side of the truck. My face was right in his ass as he climbed up to get into the cab and I got to smell it. Damn it smelled good.
“Damn your ass smelled good” I said to him as I took in a deep breath of the man’s erotic odor.
He paused a minute with his ass still in my face. “Yeah, it gets pretty raunchy down there when I’m out on the road for long periods. I bet there is a good load of dick cheese too for some lucky bastard” he said as he went back to climbing the ladder.
“Hell, I hope I’m that lucky bastard. I love to clean out some dick cheese and suck on a man’s raunchy asshole” I said to him.
Then I watched his hot ass disappear as the door shut.
While I was standing there waiting on him, I checked out all the stickers and things he had on the side of the cab. There were the usual permit stickers for the different states and Up on the door near the door handle he had “Bama Boy” painted in fancy red letters.
“Sam, Can you help me with this?” I heard him call to me. “You need to get up in here with me.”
“Sure” I said. “I’ll be right there.”
   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More please!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....