Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mac – The Truck Driver – His Arrival - Part II



Part II

I climbed up the ladder on the side of the truck, opened the door and crawled in. Just as I got in, I heard his voice say, “Shut the door buddy.”
I didn’t see him at first and assumed he was up in the sleeper part doing something. I shut the door and turned to look into the sleeper and saw him laying there. He had his pants undone and had his huge uncut laying across his one leg. At the same time I noticed the air in the cab was filled with the aroma of raunchy man scent.
“Get up here boy and clean up my cheesy dick. And if you do a real good job at it, I’ll let you clean up that raunchy asshole that you thought smelled so good.”
I climbed into the sleeper between his legs and got my face right in his crotch next to his huge uncut cock. I couldn’t believe how fucking big that thing was. Not only was it long, it was fat too. Plus it had several inched of thick chewable foreskin hanging off over its fat head. His cock was limp and had to be every bit of 8 or 9 inches long laying there over his leg. Ever few seconds, it would throb and jump up a little like it had a mind of its own. I’m sure it did. Something that big had to have had a mind of its own or it would drive the owner crazy always thinking about sex. By the look of the wrinkled skin on its shaft, this monster had to grow even bigger as it got hard.
I took in deep breath as I examined it figuring out my plan on how to service it. I took another deep breath of the erotic aroma of his cheese laden cock.
“Smells good doesn’t it Pig?” he said. “It’s gonna taste even better then it smells.”
I flicked out my tongue and it found its way into the opening of the thick foreskin. Slowly I worked my tongue into the hole without touching it with my hands. As my tongue worked its way in, the pungent taste of dick cheese filled my mouth and my head. All I could smell and taste was his raunchy manhood. The initial taste of his dick cheese sent electric shocks all through my body. The incredible musky man taste took control of me as my tongue dug deeper into his thick foreskin licking and cleaning out the man funk that it held. 
I worked my way to having the big head of his fat cock in my mouth. Then slowly as my tongue massaged it, I started to swallow the thick piece of man meat. His cock stayed as limp as it was when I started so it was easy to swallow it inch by inch and continue to work my tongue around on it. As I swallowed it, I began to realize that I had miscalculated. His massive manhood had to be 11 or 12 inches long limp - Maybe even 13 inches or more. Plus it was as thick as the beer bottles we had just been drinking out of. I thought to my, Damn when this thing does get hard, it is going to be one hell of cock to service. I knew for fact, if this monster cock could talk; I would do anything it commanded me to.
Slowly inch by inch I swallowed more of his long thick cock. As I swallowed it, I savored the musky/salty taste of it and the raunchy manly odor of his crotch. His pubic hair was dark like his goatee, almost black. As his fat limp uncut cock slid down my throat into my chest, my face got closer and closer to his sweaty pubic hair. The aroma of his crotch increased as I finally buried my nose in it. I could see beads of sweat on the dark treasure trail leading up to his belly button.

Mac grabbed the back of my head and held it firmly in place.
“That’s it Pig. Take a big swallow and it will open up your airway so you can get some air. Don’t worry; I’m not going to strangle you with it. Just do as I say and you will be OK.
I swallowed good like he had told me to. As I did, I gulped in air and was able to breath. Of course the air I took in was filled with the aroma of his sweaty pubic hair. It was a combination of sweat, piss, dick cheese and just pure raunch. I could even smell a faint scent of ass. Most likely from the last lucky asshole he fucked. I continued to swallow and chew on that huge log like I was eating it. I was in Pig heaven. This Hot Trucker could do anything to me he wanted to with that huge uncut fat cock.

He kept feeding me his cock for several minutes before he started to slowly slide it out from deep down in my throat. It must have been 15 minutes or more that I had been nursing on that thing. Slowly he would pull a couple of inches out and then push some back in, fucking my mouth as he withdrew his huge man meat from it. He held onto my head as he expertly withdrew his meat from my mouth. Finally only the head was left in my mouth and he let me nurse on it for a few more minutes before finally sliding it out too.

I was amazed. As big as it was, it was easy to service as long I swallowed and breathed at the same time like he had instructed me to. It never really got hard so staying in my throat and not strangling me was no problem.

“Now its time for you to taste my raunchy hole.”
“I want you to get your tongue deep in my ass and clean it up good. And if your lucky, maybe you’ll get a taste of that load a trucker left up there a few hours ago when I stopped at that big Truck Stop back down the road a piece to fill up my tanks.”
I moved back onto the seat of the cab as he turned and twisted getting his pants down around his ankles. He planted both his feet on the dashboard leaving an opening for me to get at his as from underneath. With his ass hanging off the edge of the mattress, it gave me easy access to his raunchy smelling hairy asshole.
The whole cab smelled of his manhood, but it got even stronger when he exposed his hairy ass. Instead of just smelling of his uncut monster cock, it smelled of his raunchy asshole - The smell of an asshole that needed servicing by a Pig like me.
I got myself positioned under his ass and pulled his hairy ass cheeks apart. Man did his ass smell strong. It really needed to be cleaned by my Pig tongue and mouth. I took some more deep breaths breathing in the scent of his raunchy hole. Then I got my face right in there and let my tongue go to work. I licked around his asshole teasing it and then up and down his hairy crack. Slowly I moved back down to what I was there for and let my tongue find his puckered asshole. It was ready for me to service it. To lick, to tongue fuck it, to chew on it, to make love to it – to service it as it deserved.

At one point as I had my tongue buried deep inside his asshole and was sucking on it, I head him let out a deep sigh and the salty taste of cum hit the tip of my tongue. I withdrew my tongue and continued to suck on his puckered asshole as he fed me the load of Trucker cum he had mentioned earlier. Damn, this just about drove me crazy. My cock was rock hard restrained in my jeans and I knew I was dripping pre-cum in my Cowboy Equipment Jock Strap.

I reached up and grabbed his big cock and pulled it down between his legs pass his big balls and put his thick foreskin right at his asshole I sucked in his foreskin as I sucked on his ass hole and I began to milk his cock. I milked his pre-cum out of his cock right into my mouth while tongue fucking his asshole. I bet I could have easily pushed several inches of his fat cock into his puckered hole.
The intoxicating taste of his pre-cum drove my tongue deeper into his asshole. I let go of his fat cock and left it hanging there next to his big balls between his legs as I continued servicing his needs. His big bull size balls were hanging down between his legs begging to licked and sucked on. They too needed the sweat licked off of them.

I must have had my head up his asshole for a good ten minutes when I worked my way back to his balls. Slowly I licked the salty sweat off of them and then one at a time I took them in my mouth and lightly chewed on them. The Hot Trucker I was servicing began to moan even louder as I chewed on one big ball and then the next.
All of sudden the intense Piggy-ness was broken by the sound of banging on the driver side door of the cab.
I heard Leon yelling “Come on faggots finish up in there. Sam you got customers to wait on out here. They don’t just come here to get gas. They come to get their chassis lube too. You got a couple of guys waiting on someone to suck their cocks.”
Mac raised up and looked down at me. “It OK Pig” he said. “I’ve got some more setting up to do with my rig. It don’t get done on its own.”
As Mac was pulling his pants back up, he told me how impressed he was with me. He said I was everything that Leon had told him about earlier.
‘You’re every bit the Pig I had hoped you would be. I’m glad I stopped here tonight. You and me are going to have a damn good fucking time tonight.”
“And if anyone else joins us, they are going to get their socks blown off.”

Mac told me to go ahead and service the guys waiting. So I climbed down out his big black shiny rig and headed off toward the Men’s Room.
Leon looked at me. “You like that uh?”
“Yeah I do” I replied.
Well you better get your ass to work. Those are two new customers and I don’t want them disappointed.”

“Damn you smell good Pig. If you ain’t careful, I’ll have my black ass in there with you and those two guys. One of them got a muth’r fucking good looking piece of tail.”
“That’s fine with me” I said as I smiled at him.
He headed off in the direction of the front of the station and I continued my way toward the Men’s Room.
I was a Happy Pig!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....