Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, March 11, 2010

It was a slow night at the local Truckers Bar.

It was a slow night at the local Truckers Bar.
The two truckers sitting next to me talking sports begin to turn their attention to me.  It's the 5th inning of the game on the TV and they had been drinking for a while and I had just showed up. 
"Hey Jim, give this brother a beer" one of them says to the hot looking bartender.
“Thanks” I say as they both stare back at me like I owe them something.  Two muscle white men, truckers, cocky, confident, the kind that could get any lady they wanted. 
Then they began to ask me questions about baseball and I rattle off my answers. 
"Not too many brothers like baseball, what's your deal?" 
My first response was to say that there's nothing hotter than a team of white ballplayers, but I kept it masculine and tell them about my career as a college trainer for the baseball team. 
"I bet you give great massages", one ask.  I told them that it is my specialty. 
"Well, leave that beer and come with us...We are staying in the hotel
across the parking lot and we have something for you to work out..."

We entered the room and as the door slams shut both men began to remove their shirts.  My jaw must as dropped as I stared at their smooth muscle chest. Damn they were good looking studs.

They looked at one another..."looks like we got us one..."

Next their pants drop and they were standing there in their jock straps. 
Then one of the studs jumps on the bed, lays back and spreads his legs.  “Come here and work on this...”
In amazement I can't move, but the next guy pushes me over to the bed where I fall face first onto the trucker’s cock.  You know you want it boy as he reaches down to pull out his half hard cock. 
He slaps my face with it and then takes his right hand and pries open my mouth. 
“Suck it boy...”  My black mouth all of a sudden is filled with white cock as it begins to expand in my mouth.  A hand holds my head down as I begin to swallow the fat cock.  I am allowed enough room to bob up and down on this thick white meat. 

The 2nd guy pulled down my pants to reveal my muscular black ass in a white jock.  He positioned me so that my mouth never leaves the thick white meat in it, but my ass is now in the air.
Seeing that I am not resistant, I am allowed to suck at my own pace
and worship this beautiful white cock.  Seconds later, I feel the
other guy begin to finger and lube up my twitching hole.  The head
of his dick presses against my tight hole.  Pushing harder, the head
of his dick pops into my hungry asshole.  Without hesitation, he plunges his thick white rod down to the base.  My mouth and hole are now filled with throbbing white trucker meat.

Grunts and moans filled the room, as I swallow and take dick. 
“We got us a good nigga boy” they say to each other as they high five each other.  Soon, loads of cum are shot all over my face, and on my back. 
The ass fucker collapses on my back and the guy I blew rubs his load all over me.  I try to get up, but they sandwich me in the middle.  "Where you think you're going boy..we just got started...”
They switch places and tell me...
"You owe us something...and there are more white truckers horny to fuck some sweet black ass like yours."


1 comment:

Breeding Jock said...

Fuck yeah man! I wanna hear how it ended! Love fuckin' NIGGA ASS!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....