Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, March 5, 2010

Ground Floor Men's Room



I knew about a restroom on the ground floor of a building at one of the local Universities that was used by men for sex.  I have sucked some cock there and shot a few loads, myself, down a willing throat or two over the years. 
I was feeling pretty horny one night, so I was near there and I decided to check out the place.  As I entered the Men’s Room, I noticed there was a guy in a\one of the stalls, so I decided to check out the situation.  I got into the stall next to him, dropped my pants, and sat down.  The dividers between the stalls only have small peepholes, but they were big enough for me to see that he was jacking his cock.
He was a medium-skinned black man, looked middle-aged, so he was probably a member of the faculty or townie guy wanting to get some student ass.  Young men attending the university go there a lot to get relief. One good time to go hunting there is after a sporting event. The guys are usually high from drinking and partying and horny as hell.
I stroked my cock a bit getting myself hard and then took a plunge.  I whispered to ask if he wanted to be sucked.  Like lightning, his lower body was under the stall. His cock available for my entertainment.
I got down on the dirty floor and went to working a semi-hard, uncut black cock.  His uncut cock already tasted like cum, so I figured probably had already jerked off once while waiting or maybe even gotten a blowjob from another guy and was being greedy.  That’s cool, I like greedy guys. 
Guys like him understand how to play the game.
Before we go on, I’ll explain what I call “the game”. 
The game has two roles:  Man and Cum Dumpster. 
The man has a hard cock full of cum and he wants to cum inside a cum dumpster’s body. 
The cum dumpster wants cum, but he doesn’t want it on him or in a condom.  The dumpster wants to be used, totally and completely by the man.  I am a Cum Dumpster and am a champion at the game.
The man wins if he can cum without touching the cum dumpster’s cock. 
The dumpster wins if he gets to swallow the man’s cum or takes a bareback load up the ass.  Bareback loads are a bigger win than swallowing, of course.
So, this guy may have been greedy, which made things easier for me.  As I said before, I am a cum dumpster.  I am perfect for the role because I am such a Pig.  It is what I was born to be.  I want as much cum from whomever and wherever they want to dump in me – the Cum Dumpster….
I’m not a whore. Whores usually charge for their services. I do it for FREE.
Greedy guys don’t care if I cum, if I get hard, or even if I enjoy myself. 
Greedy guys hate condoms.  They just want a warm hole to cum into.  My mouth or my ass!
That’s exactly what I want.  My pleasure winning is getting his big load of cum. Knowing he is going home and will most likely dream about dumping his load in me. He might even come back again and again looking for me. Wanting more….
I started working his semi-hard, salty-tasting, cum-smelling cock.  I could tell by the black man’s muffled groans that I was doing something right.  He got hard after a couple of minutes, but I didn’t care if it had taken longer. I really get off on sucking semi-hard, half limp cocks. You can do more with them in your mouth.
When his cock had gotten hard, I pulled back off of it to jerk his big black uncut cock and admire it.  The head was out of the foreskin a little, he had a slight downward curve, and he was just beginning to drip. 
I like having the wall between me and the man. I care what he looks like, what color he is or how tall he is. All I care about is his cock and the load of cum that will dumped into my body.
I couldn’t take not having this wonderful cock inside of me. I engulfed his dripping uncut cock in my mouth again and started sucking some more. 
The black stud feeding me his cock under the stall wall was horny enough to begin to fuck my face while I sucked him.  He pumped his big uncut in and out of my mouth. This helped more pre-cum fill my mouth, which I swallowed eagerly.
I finally decided I had to have this big beautiful uncut cock up my ass.  “You want to fuck me?” I asked between mouthfuls of cock.  This anonymous stud, with his hard uncut cock dripping pre-cum, made the event when he whispered “Yes, I want some of your white ass.”  He was willing to fuck me.  I pulled my pants all the way off to I could spread my legs properly.  I wet my fingers and lubed up around my cum dumpster asshole as best I could while turning around.  He had pulled himself more through the space under the divider.  I began to sit down on his big hard uncut cock.
It was heaven to feel his big cock head stretching and forcing my asshole open. Once his head had pushed its way through, he took an easy plunge and got as deep as our angle and the divider would allow.  As I expected, his hard cock slide right inside my body and it was pure pleasure for me. For a little while, I don’t know how long, I just sat there, with his big black buried deep up my ass.
Now, I like getting pounded, but I love it when a man takes my ass like that, penetrating me and then holding it.  Making me feel every thick inch of cock buried deep inside me. It gives me time to think.  It gives me time to realize I am getting fucked in a public Men’s Room by a total stanger.  I am taking his black uncut cock bareback.  A guy I have never laid eyes on has his uncut cock deep in my asshole, bareback, and he is going to cum inside me, fill my hungry Cum Dumpster ass. 
A good hard screw is nice, but when I have time to really consider what is happening and what is going to happen to me beforehand, it makes everything even hotter.
Then he started pumping his hips, forcing his big black cock in and then sliding it out of me. The angle and the divider meant that all he could do was fuck.  He couldn’t jerk me or play with my nipples, which made it all the better for me.  I got exactly what I wanted from this man, I got his hard cock using me with no attention paid to me.  Using me for the Cum Dumpster that I am. His Cum Dumpster.
My asshole was the only thing he touched, and it was his big black uncut cock that did all the touching. I made sure to fuck him back. I rode his cock like I was riding a ride at the county fair.
I don’t know how long we fucked.  But he finally thrust his big cock in as deep as he could and held it there—I could feel his thick hot cum shooting into me.  He shot at least six times, maybe more, and then held his spent cock still for a while before pulling it out of me. 
He pulled himself back under the stall divider, put on his pants, and left, without even a “thanks”. I had just taken a black man’s big load up my ass from a man I had never seen before and would probably never see again.  He didn’t think I was even worthy of a single word of gratitude for being his sex slave. 
A warm glow filled me, a glow of joy and satisfaction.  I sat in the stall for a while to feel the hot sensation of his thick cum drip out of my happy asshole and glory in the concur of the game. I felt like  the Grand Cum Dumpster of all at that moment.
I want to make one thing totally plain about this experience.   I was indulging in pure Pig Blest.  I willingly threw away all my dignity and pride to be another man’s cum dumpster.
I consented of my own free will to be used, totally used, and discarded. I made this consent in the full knowledge of how fucking hot it is. That was exactly what I wanted. I wanted to be a common cum dumpster. I wanted to be used as a pure sex item, just an object for another man’s pleasure. It was my purpose in life at that moment. I existed only to be another man’s sex item, just to serve and please him. A place to deposit his load of hot cum.
His cock was God…
It was my duty to worship his cock and just accept his cum as an offering.  It was my duty and my supreme privilege for his cum to be Communion for me.  His hot load of cum was the holiest thing in the universe.  It was the most fulfilling and wonderful thing imaginable to have a horny stud dump his big load up my ass. A man I had never seen before and most likely will never see again. Would I even recognize him as all I was to him was just his cum dumpster.
I had received the holiest possible Divine gift, his cum.
I savored the hot cum he shot into my ass. My entire purpose in life at that moment was for my asshole to have been opened to his bare cum and for his cum to shoot directly into my body, entering me totally and without limits.
I am nothing more than a Pig and just one way for another man to cum.
I am a permanent receptacle for his cock - In my mouth, down my throat and up my asshole.
***A Cum Dumpster Pig***
I look forward to the next man that uses me as his Cum Dumpster!
    

  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could find me some stranger cock to suck near wheeling WV .... IDC if your White , Black, Mexican, or whatever as long as you can feed me the seed that i need !!!! the more cum the better , I really enjoy the thicker creamier cum tho over the watery cum ........... Anybody know where I can go suck me some stranger cock in or near Wheeling WV tonight ??? Im very hungry for a few huge hot real man loads on mu tongue and down my throat !!!! PLZZZ HELP

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....