Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Trucker Sucker

I'm a GWM and you know what? 
I like to have my lips sealed like an O-ring around the shaft of a guy's cock at its base, my nose shoved into his crotch hair so I can smell his scent while he's shooting his
load down my throat. 
I like having my mouth anchored to his cock like that so I can feel the pulsating underside of his shaft pressed against my tongue; and I feel every wad of cum traveling through his shaft as he's shooting. 
Before that wad hits the back of my throat, I've felt it throbbing through your cock! 
What a fucking rush! 
And I suck that cum right out of you like a thick milkshake through a
straw--every fucking drop, because I want your semen, every sperm
you've got! 
My lip-lock prevents a single drop of your cum from escaping because I want it all, greedy cocksucker that I am! 
You won't find a cocksucker who loves trucker cock more than me, that's for sure! Whether you want to power-fuck my mouth or just sit back relaxed, spread-eagle and let me devour your cock--the end result will be an orgasmic eruption you've only experienced in your wildest dreams. 

If you're a trucker packing prime meat, feed me!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

god Damn ! I can feel that power rush in cock as I skull fuck so deep down your bitch ass throat. you look'n up at me with your lips in suction around my cockring. I'm such a mean, ruthless, arrogant fucker that I don't stop viciously thrusting my Power in you as you gag. The louder you gag, the more the tears flow down your face, the harder my fuck is and the more I laugh. NO MERCY BITCH !

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....