Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What it is all about!


This blog is all about the everyday life of a cum-hungry, cock craving pig ready to be any man’s Cum Dumpster.
It is one adventure after another. Some true, some fantasy. They are written in no order with a splash of humor and education.
I hope you enjoy it and hopefully will spark your sex life a little.
The pictures I use to illustrate my adventures are from the internet. They are not known to be copyrighted materials.
It is my belief that all the men in the pictures, Illustrations and stories are of the legal age as stated by law.
I intend nothing in my blog to be illegal or immoral, just plain nasty pig sex.
Comments are welcomed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....