Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekend fun

Here are a few of my weekend cocks!
Saturday night late.....
*******************************************************
Sunday Morning


On the way to work at my part time job on Sunday, I decided to leave a few minutes early so I could check out the glory holes at one of the local bookstores.
I was amazed at the number of cars in the parking lot at 9 AM on a Sunday morning. I thought maybe this was a new church. Praying to the Cock God……
Inside was a different story. In the store there was one guy looking at the rental movies and in the back was just as dead. When I entered the back area, there was a Hispanic guy leaving and standing near the display cabinet for the movies showing was an older man who showed no interest in me.
I headed for the Men’s Room to take a piss and then returned to the area where the movie booths are.
Now the older guy was interested in me. He had his hands in his pockets and was playing with himself. I watched with interested as he stroked his cock through his pocket.  I grabbed my crotch to let him know I was interested and then licked my lips.
The guy walked past me and headed for the last set of video booths with a glory hole between them.
I headed for the one next to him. 
He wasn’t really my type, but he was alive and interested.
I knelt down at the hole and peered through the glory hole to see what he was doing. I could see him unzipping his pants and then he reached in to pull his cock out.
WOW, what a surprise. He pulled a rather large hard uncut cock out and aimed it directly at the hole. I fingered the glory hole and he pushed his huge hard cock through it for me to service. Damn I was not expected something that big and hard on him.
As you can tell for the pictures later in this post, it was a really nice cock. 
I sucked on it, making love to it, servicing it. While I was sucking on it my mind had to wonder off to my asshole and I thought how good it would feel up my ass. But the guy wasn’t showing any interest in fucking. He just kept his hard cock pushed through the glory hole into my space for me to service. That’s why I got the good pictures of it with out him ever knowing about it. Isn’t it a nice cock?
I came off of his cock to lick the underside of it when it started to shoot its load. It oozed out the head slowly giving me time to get my mouth back over it and get it in my mouth. His cum was sweet like candy.
After he finished oozing his load, he let me continue sucking on his limp cock for a few minutes. I really get off on servicing a cock after it has fed me a nice load.
I was able to get out my booth before he exited his. As he pasted me, he smiled at me and said thanks for the great blow job. That sure made my day start off good.
Since there wasn’t anyone else there, I left to go to work. I figured if I got there a few minutes early, maybe I could leave a little earlier then normal. That way I could stop by again and see if I could get some more cock. 

  

Sunday Evening!

On the way home from Work

Since I got to work early after servicing that wonderful cock, I was able to leave earlier then normal. That gave me time to stop the ABS at an earlier time then normal. Hopefully there would be a different type of crowd there.
I was right…….
I stripped out of my work shirt and put some condoms in my pocket. After checking out the back area to see if any of the booths were occupied, I decided to go take a piss. I really didn’t pay attention to what I was doing and ended up pissing allover myself. Oh Well! Life can be tough, then you get to suck a cock that taste like piss. What could be better for a Pig like myself.

When I left the Men’s Room, there were several guys standing around the back area. There were a couple of older White guys, a Hispanic stud and few Black studs.
As I walked through the area, one of the white guys signaled to me he was interested. He nodded toward the first set of booths and then entered on of the booths. I quickly entered the one next to the one he had entered. Of course there is a glory hole between these tow booths.
The guy was fairly good looking and looked to be around retirement age. He hadn’t lost his build and it was an ego boost that he was interested in me first.
I pulled my camera out of my pocket and knelt down in front of the glory hole. I was hoping I this guy would have a nice cock and that I could a picture or two of me servicing it.
As I looked through the glory hole, I saw him unzipping his zipper. I watched as he fumbled with his underwear to pull out a nice looking uncut cock. It was wet inside the foreskin and looked juicy. What a nice treat to have after a long day at work. I fingered the hole and the guy pushed his uncut cock through the glory hole for me to service. His uncut was real juicy with pre-cum and smelled really good.
First I licked his wet foreskin to taste his man juices and then I took his limp cock in my mouth. Slowly I massaged it with my tongue, let my tongue find its way into his foreskin and then back to the shaft. It wasn’t a real big cock, but it was nice mouthful and tasted great.
I sometime wonder if men with sloppy wet uncut cock realize how fucking good they taste. Plus a wet sloppy cock with pre-cum is great to get fucked by, They cum with their own lubricant.
I slowly licked and sucked on his cock as the pre-cum oozed into my mouth giving a taste of what was to cum. It wasn't long before I head the guy on the other side of the wall start to grunt as his sloppy cock fed me the load of cum that I had been working for.
He didn’t shoot a very big load and pulled his cock out of my mouth and back through the hole as soon as he finished cumming.
I watched as he fumbled with his underwear again to get his empty cock back in them. The he zipped up and pants and left the video booth.
I got a good picture of his cock. Hope you enjoy it.



More cocks I serviced that evening......

 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn... I need to hang out with you on the weekends.

Anonymous said...

What a buffet! Which ABS was this?

throb919 said...

<< He wasn’t really my type, but he was alive and interested. >>

I hear what you're singin'! Been there - am there, every time I hit the ABS. And like you, what happens next is just what happens next:

<< I knelt down at the hole... >>

Nice pics of a beautiful cock. You're gettin' all the hot uncut cock lately!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....