Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Wednesday




It's been a busy day at work. I had to take a check by the Ford place to pay for a car I had bought for work.
The Hot Dog House had no customers so I stopped and got my lunch early.
From the Dog House I traveled on down the street to the Bookstore.
The parking lot had about a dozen cars in it. A few of them I recognized as regulars and there were a few cars I didn’t recognize.
Inside it was pretty dead at first. I sucked on this heavy set guy wearing a tie. He had a fairly small cock, but it was something to do.
Next to him was this guy sitting on stool with a real nice uncut cock. I sucked him some and he got close to cumming and asked me to stop. He didn’t want to shoot his load yet. I went back to the heavy set guy and sucked his cock some more.
I finally got the nice uncut cock off. He shot a big load in my mouth. Then I sucked off the fat guy. He fed me his load too.
I started sucking on this older guy in a booth with no doors. He is a regular of mine. Nice uncut cock. I suck his cock for a while . He doesn't get hard fast,so his cock is fun to suck on. I like to get it all in my mouth and chew on it and if I was eating it and trying to swallow it. This mouth action drives this guy crazy.
A back guy came in the booth and started rubbing the older guy’s back. - Sort of ruined the moment.
We stopped to take a break. My knees needed it. The floor sometimes is just a little too hard. Unlike the cock I was sucking on.
Later in the other hallway, I sucked the older guys some more. His cock got real hard and he came close to cuming in my mouth several times. I stopped so he wouldn't cum. He likes to show off his cock after it gets hard and he had still just gotten there.
I sucked on another small cock in the hallway for a minute. I didn't like it so I quit.
I went in a booth by myself and jacked off watching a group of uncut guys playing in a movie. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....