Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, March 15, 2010

Traveling Piss Break

Piss Break

On my last trip down to Atlanta my partner and I stopped at one of the Truck Stops in South Carolina to take a piss and get something to drink.

We went into the Truck Stop and found the Men’s Room. As we entered the Men’s Room there was a trucker standing about a foot back from the middle urinal in a row of three.
My partner took his place at the urinal on his right and I took my place at the urinal on his left.

“Damn this feels good” the guy at the middle urinal said to us. “I’ve had to piss for the last 50 miles.”
We both looked over at what he was pissing with at the same time. As we looked down, we saw that he was hanging onto a nice 7 or 8 inch cut cock. It had a thick golden stream of piss shooting out of a big piss slit.
It was a pretty cock pissing…….

I looked up at the trucker and said to him “It looks like you really did have to piss. I don’t think I have ever seen a stream like that.”
Then my partner said, “Lucky you have a hose that big to handle all that piss.”

The trucker standing between us taking the piss got a big small on his face. The he replied back to us, “You know the only thing better then the feeling of taking a good piss?”
“No” I replied to him.
Then my partner said, “well friend, so tell us.”
“A damn good blowjob!” he said smiling at us. “Either of you guys interested in giving me one?”
I looked at my partner and said, “You take this one, I’ll watch the door!”

The two of them headed off toward the last stall as I headed  toward the door. There was a “Rest Room Closed for Cleaning” sign. I grabbed it and sat it outside the door. I figured that would distract anyone needing to use the Men’s Room until the two of them finished.

I watched as the two of them entered the last stall and shut the door. Then I heard the trucker say, “Damn you are good, that feels so fucking good.”
It wasn’t long before I heard the trucker start moaning and then, “Oh Shit Man! Yeah that it drink my cum cock sucker.”
After a few more minutes the two of them emerged for the last stall.
“Damn, that the best blow job I’ve ever had’ the trucker said to my partner as he exited the Men’s Room.
My partner had a big smile on his face as the two left the Men’s Room to go and get something to drink – other then cum…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....