Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hillbilly

As I noted yesterday, I had a dental appointment on Monday afternoon.
To my surprise, the tooth I went to have pulled didn't get pulled. 
Instead the Dentist pulled another one of my lower front teeth.
I feel like a Fucking Toothless Hillbilly now.
    

I sure hope this doesn't affect the way I suck cock and eat ass.
I'll be glad when they have all been pulled.
6 more months before that.
Then I can gum a cock till it cums.....


      
I guess being a Stupid Toothless Hillbilly is better then being Dead....
I'm still a Cock Sucking, Ass Eating, Cum swallowing, Piss Drinking PIG!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL... you can drink my piss any day of the week. Good luck with the dental work!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....