Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, August 16, 2010

Middle Eastern Stud from back in May 2010

I was on the way home from Raleigh and it was pouring down raining.

As always, I stopped by the bookstore on Glenwood near the airport.  I wasn’t expecting to find much there with it raining so hard. But you never know.

I walked into the back area and there was not a soul back there. I headed for the Men’s Room to take a piss. When I came out from pissing, I went down and stood near booth number one. It is under the camera so I didn’t feel like I’m being watched.

Within minutes I heard the door the store open. I waited patiently to see if the new person was coming back to the video area or just staying out front shopping.

My heart got excited when I heard footsteps coming down the hallway that opens to the video area. Out of the hallway emerged a beautiful dark skinned young stud. He had to be Middle Eastern. His facial features were wrong to be Hispanic or Asian. Damn he was good looking.

The Stud looked me in the eyes and then went into booth number two and locked the door. I heard him feed money into the video machine as I entered booth number one. My hopes were high. I was going to get some Middle Eastern Meat.

I reached in my pocket and pulled my camera out while I dropped to my knees in front of the Glory Hole. As I peered thru the Glory Hole, I saw the stud in the next booth unzip his zipper. He reached in and fumbled some with his underwear and then hauled out his cock.

WOW! What a cock. It was a pretty shade of brown and uncut. Just what I needed to service on a rainy evening.

I fingered the glory hole he turned toward it. I watched as he stroked it a couple of times and then he pushed it thru the glory hole for me to have.
Look at this cock. Isn’t it beautiful?


I wasted no time getting my mouth on this beautiful after taking the picture. As I swallowed it down I could taste some salty pre-cum. This stud was dripping some Middle Eastern Honey for my pleasure.

I went to work servicing this wonderful uncut cock. Damn it was good and it responded so well. While I was sucking it, it would throb and jerk in my mouth and I could hear the dark skinned stud attached to it moan and groan in pleasure as I sucked and chewed on his manhood.


I felt good about servicing this young stud’s brown uncut cock. As I sucked on it, he began to fuck the glory hole and my mouth. This was a sign to me that he was fucker. With his hard cock in my mouth, I sat the camera down on the floor and unbuckled my pants. Then with expert ease, I unbuttoned them and unzipped them. Wit my cock holding his cock, I quickly stood up and turned my butt toward the hard brown cock jutting out of the glory hole. He was still pumping the hole and my hand as I positioned my asshole on the head of his cock.

There was enough pre-cum dripping from his foreskin that I did not need any other lube. His cock slipped into my ass with no problem. With both hands I spread my cheeks apart and pushed back toward the wall onto his rock hard cock. I took every beautiful brown inch of it. I heard the stud on the other side of the wall let out a load moan as his cock sunk into my hungry asshole.

I kept my ass backed up to the glory hole while he slid his hard cock in and out of me. I was enjoying the hell out of getting fucked by such a beautiful cock attached to a beautiful man. It felt so good!

After several minutes of him fucking me through the glory hole, he pulled his cock out of my ass and back through the glory hole. I turned around quickly and dropped back to my knees. If he was cumming, I wanted to see it.
As I peered through the glory hole I saw his hard brown uncut cock throbbing as a drop of pre-cum oozed out of it. Then it disappeared as he leaned down to the glory hole. “You come here with me, I fuck you here” He said to me. I nodded my head and said sure. “Wait one minute” I said as I stood up and pulled my pants up. I reached down and picked up my camera and opened the door to my video booth. There was still no one outside in hall area.

He opened his door and nodded to me as I entered. As I closed the door and went to lock it, he said “No, leave it open.” Hell I didn’t care, all I wanted was more of that hot brown cock up my ass. “I want all to see me fuck your American ass” he continued as I pushed my pants down and turned toward the video screen to lean forward so he could have my ass.

The brown skinned stud shoved his hard cock back into my ass and started slamming it into my ass. He fucked me like a wild man.

“Your ass is good. I like fucking your American ass. It is very good to my cock.” He said as he leaned over my back some so he could grab my shoulders and slam it to me as hard as he could. He was sweating like a pig and is sweat was dripping onto my bare ass. My ass was being pounded so hard that I had to brace myself to keep from having my head banging into the video screen.
I didn’t care. He could have slammed me into anything as long as he kept slamming that beautiful brown uncut cock into me.

I couldn’t believe this young hot Middle Eastern stud told me that my ass was good to his cock. His Fucking cock was being good to my Ass. What should he expect?

I braced myself good as he continued to pound my ass with beautiful brown cock. I could feel his cock growing inside me as I worked my ass muscles on it. Damn it felt good. This young stud knew how to fuck ass.

After several minutes of having my ass plowed hard and deep, I heard the door being opened. I looked over my shoulder to see a middle aged black man in the doorway watching. The Middle Eastern stud fucking me looked at the black guy and said. ‘Very good white ass. You should try some. You will like. His ass will eat your black cock.’

Damn, now he was bragging about my ass to total strangers. I was in Pig Heaven. Just maybe, I might get fucked afterwards by the black guy watching.

‘You really are fucking him’ the black guy said to the Young stud burying his brown cock deep inside of me. ‘You’re going to fuck him to death.’

‘Damn right’ the dark skinned stud said back to him. ‘White ass like this, I can fuck for hours. If I had him at my home, my comrades and I would fuck him till sun come up. Then fuck him some more.’
‘Damn,’ the black guy said. ‘There won’t be any left for me. You give me some of his ass before you take him away. Agree?’
‘I not take him away now, Maybe some other day. Not a good night at home.’
Then I heard the black guy push the door back as it was. I looked back over my shoulder and he was gone.
‘You come to my home? You let my comrades fuck your white ass? You come one night and entertain us? We keep you happy all night.” He said to me as he slammed his cock deep in my ass and started to grind it some.
‘You want me to give you my cum in your ass?’ he asked.
“Damn right I do!’ I replied.
Then he went back to pulling his cock almost all the way out and slamming it back inside me. Each time he slammed it into me, I pushed my ass back toward him to take all he wanted to give me as rough as he wanted to.

My Middle Eastern stud started sweating more and breathing harder. The as he slammed all of his brown meat into my asshole and started grinding hard, he let a strange yell. I felt his cock start to throb as his balls pumped his cum into my body. He was making me his. He was breeding my white ass with his Middle Eastern cum. It seemed like he was never going to stop cumming.
As he rotated his hips, grinding his big hard uncut cock deep inside of me, I could feel the cum to continue to fill my ass.

Finally he collapsed over onto my back. I straightened up some to support his weight. His cock was still rock hard inside my cum filled ass.
Finally as he caught his breath, he slid his cock out of my ass. I spun around and dropped to my knees in front of him to get a taste of what had just bred my ass. As I went down on him, he tried to push me away saying it was not good, he had to urinate. I got my mouth on his cock anyway and started working cleaning his cum and my ass juices off of it. It had started to go limp some, but not much.
“Me no can stop’ he said as he started pissing in my mouth. I worked my tongue on the bottom of his cock to control the flow. I let his piss squirt into my mouth in amounts I could quickly swallow.
As he was emptying his bladder into my mouth, he reached and put his hands on my head. The I heard him let a deep sigh.
‘I like, my own alaturka. I like very much.’


Then the stream of piss slowed and finally came to a stop. I cleaned off his cock and milked the last of the piss out of his brown cock with my tongue.
‘you not only good fuck hole, you good sucker.’ He said to me as he pulled his cock out of my mouth.

As he was getting himself together, I asked where he was from.

‘I am Khalid, I am from the deserts of up Saudi Arabia. I am her with comrades to at American school. There are 8 of us. We all live together. You come sometime and meet them. They like you. They will fuck your white ass.’
‘Damn right ‘ I said, ‘I will gladly come and entertain your friends. They can fuck me as much as they like.’
‘We have Hookah, you will like, we have good Arabian tobacco to smoke. Make you very sexy.’


‘You give me number, I summons you soon.’
I gave him my card with my email address and cell phone number on it.
‘Saturday nights are best form me” I said to him
“That very good, I call you Saturday. You come over.”

That’s another story…………

This is what my Middle Eastern Stud 'Khalid' looked like.


Here are a few pictures of Hot Middle Eastern Men for you to enjoy.

       


A few more Middle Eastern Studs to enjoy!

    

One more look at how Good Looking the Middle Eastern Stud was that fucked the shit of of my ass.






3 comments:

throb919 said...

And that's another story I definitely want to hear! Khalid + 7 = hell yeah! (Makes my own white ass twitch at the thought!)

Anonymous said...

i just think we could solve a lot of world conflict with some quality blowjobs...just saying.

Anonymous said...

FUCK I AM JEALOUS. Mmmmmm... Yummy. Give me some of Khalid and the rest of those studs. I'm horny now! ;)

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....