Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thursday August 5th 2010 - Trick # 2 - continued

Trick 2 – the FUCKING……..
As I turned the corner and entered the hallway leading to the back, my new stud friend was standing there waiting for me. He had a big grin on his face bigger then his gaping asshole had been.
‘You ready to get fucked?’ I asked him.
‘That’s just what I really need,’ he replied to me as we walked back to the booth we had been in earlier.
Inside the booth we wasted no time getting our cloths off. My shirt came off again and his pants fell to the floor. This time I had him face the video screen. Before he had been facing the door while I ate his ass hole. This would give him more support than the broken door to the booth.
The fucker shut and latched last week. Since then it had been fucked up again. None of the doors in that place shut for privacy.
As he leaned forward, I dropped to my knees and buried my face in his ass again. My tongue found his still puckered asshole and dug into it as I began to make love to it again. I kept my face buried in his ass enjoying a real man’s asshole.
Then I decided I needed to give that asshole more than just my tongue. It needed the cock I gone out and gotten out of my truck just for it. I stood up behind him and readied myself for his fucking. A fucking both of us was going to enjoy….
I undid my pants and pushed them down enough to reveal the hefty piece of latex I had hidden in them.  I then pushed the 11 inches of latex through the fly in my jockey brand boxer briefs. As I was unrolling a jumbo sized condom down the shaft of brown colored dildo, he looked over his shoulder to see what I was doing.

‘Damn, that’s a big piece of meat! My ass is going to enjoy this fucking.’ He said almost drooling as he glared at the hunk of latex being prepared to slide into his hungry hole.
He leaned back forward and braced himself on the stool as I reached to my back pocket and took out a tube of lube. Slowly I greased up the cock while saying, ‘yeah, your ass is hungry for a good fucking by a big cock.’
With the 11 inches of pure stud meat sticking out the fly of my jeans, I positioned the head of the hefty cock against his asshole. Just as I was about to push the big head in, I decided I had to have another taste of that incredible asshole. I dropped to my knees again and buried my face in it for one more taste. I wanted my face to smell like his ass for the rest of the evening.
Then it was time for what we were there for. It was now time for his ass to get stuffed with a big cock. As I pulled my face out of his ass, it just stayed opened again. Like before, I could see right into his ass - A dark deep cave waiting for a big piece of man meat to fill it up.
I stood back up and positioned the head of the big cock at his asshole.
‘Fuck me’ he said.
I wasted no time this time pushing the big latex cock into his gapping asshole. Inch by inch it disappeared into his body. When it was all the way in, I paused for minute for him to get adjusted on it. That was a lot of meat buried deep inside of him. I couldn’t believe how easily it slid in and how eager his ass was to swallow every inch of it.
This man’s ass knew what it was all about. It wanted cock. I had cock. It ate the cock.
‘God damn that feels good’ he moaned as I began to fuck his stuffed asshole.
He was bent over pushing his ass to me as I stood behind him and fucked him. Slow at first and then I picked up speed and started changing motion.

Some hard pounding and then some slow all the way out and all the way back in. We were fucking like two wild animals.
I heard someone out in the hallway ask ‘who the fuck is in there?’
I thought to myself, two lucky bastards. One lucky bastard getting the shit fucked out of him and the other lucky bastard was fucking the shit out of a hot stud with one of his prize dildos.
I continued to fuck the stud’s ass with my dildo for a good ten minutes or more. He rose up and asked if we could take a short break. ‘Sure’ I said smiling. I stopped fucking his sweet asshole and slowly pulled every one of the 11 inches of latex out of his ass.
While he was straightening up and getting his head together, I pulled the long dark dildo out of my pants. When we continued, I wanted to fuck him in a different postion.
He turned and looked at the dildo and said, ‘that’s as big as your hand isn’t it?’
I put my hand next to it and showed him my hand was fatter.
‘I can sure put my hand in your ass if you want’ I said to him. ‘I love fisting ass, especially an ass as nice as yours.’

I squatted down behind him and slid the long dildo back up into his asshole while he was standing. This time I could tell it hit his sweet spot, so I backed off some.
‘Ready for some more?’ I asked him.
He pushed his greasy ass back toward me onto the dildo and wiggled it some. This meant YES.
‘That big cock sure does feel good fucking my ass’ he said as I went from a squatting position to on my knees. This angle was great for power fucking. Plus it put my face right there at his hole so I could see his asshole swallow every inch of latex that I fed it.
I power fucked his hole for several minutes before I stood up behind him. Just as I stood up, someone tried to push the door open. I took and kicked it shut hard. Someone outside the booth said, ‘Damn that hurt, you asshole!’ I figured maybe the door slammed him good. Hopefully he will learn not to fuck with the door when guys are in a booth fucking.
Standing behind my fuck toy stud, I grabbed the balls of the dildo with both hands and gave him a good long thrusting fuck. I pushed all of the cock in him and then slid most of it out before slowly sliding it back in. I wanted him to feel every inch of that long 11 inch cock.
After a few minutes of slow fucking, I pulled the cock out of his ass and laid it down on a pile of used cum towels on the floor. Then I took and lubed up my hand.
‘Take a deep breath and relax’ I told him. ‘Let’s see if my hand will go in.’
I heard him breath in and then out as he relaxed his asshole for me to continue playing in.
Three fingers slid right in and then the fourth. I played with his hole opening it up more and more before trying to add my thumb. His ass was opening up nicely, but I could tell he was still a little tense from the position he was in.
I kept slowly working his asshole with my greased hand hoping he could relax enough for it to slide in.
I tried several different angels and put him in a couple of different positions. My hand just would not go in. The best position is on your knees on the floor. He wouldn’t agree to that because of how dirty the floor was. Hell, it didn’t matter to me.
Then it happened. My hand slipped into his greased hole. He was shocked by it and couldn’t get his mind around it enough to relax for me to stay in.
‘Take it out, take it out’ he begged. So I did. I slid my greasy hand out of his tight asshole and gave him a break.
After he caught his breath, he asked me if I would fuck him with the dildo while he jacked off.
Fuck yeah!

I held the dildo upward as he sat down on it taking it all with no problems. Then I started to slowly fuck his asshole while he worked on his fat uncut cock. I kept pushing the big latex cock into him as he jacked on his manhood until he shot his load.
His load of cum landed on my chest. He continued to work his cock and I continued to fuck his ass while the cum kept pumping out of his cock.
Damn what a HOT scene.
When he was ready, I slowly withdrew the massive piece of meat out of his asshole.
We both just stayed in position staring at what had been pushed deep inside him. Deep enough to make his nuts unload their cum on my chest. Then I reached down to my chest and scooped up his cum off my chest and fed it to myself. He had sweet tasting cum.
As we stood there catching our breaths and me eating his cum, I asked him if he gave what he took. His reply was that sometimes he did, but he preferred to just take it.
Too bad, I bet he would have been good at fucking my ass with the same dildo.
The two of us got dressed and I grabbed the dildo to go wash it off. As I exited the video booth, the redneck from earlier was standing next to the door. He saw the massive piece of latex in my hand and said, ‘damn, you fucked him with that?’
‘Damn right I did’ I said to him as I pushed him out the way so I could make my way to the Men’s Room.
In the lobby of the bookstore, the clerk saw me carrying my dildo.
‘Isn’t that the one you bought from me a couple of weeks ago?’ he asked me as I pasted by him. ‘Sure is’ I replied.
‘So who got that big fucker up his ass?’ he continued.
‘As I said before, I don’t kiss and tell. Ask him yourself.’
Then the guy I had been with came out of the hallway from the back.
‘I’m the one he fucked with that’ he said. ‘And damn did it felt good. I can go home now and get a good night sleep. He wore my ass out.’
At this point he was at the door and walking out.
I went into the Men’s room and washed off my dildo. As I was leaving to put it back in my truck, I asked the clerk who the guy was.
‘I don’t know’ he said. ‘He comes in about once a week. I’ve never known him to do anything with anybody.’
‘I want to meet him sometime if it’s possible’ I said to the clerk. ‘Tell him that next time you see him. Tell him I got more big cocks I want to stuff his sweet ass with.’
I headed on out to the truck and put my dildo back in my toy bag.
Maybe I will run into this guy again. He would be a fun fuck buddy - Even if it would be one sided.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DAMN

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....