Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Saturday Aug 14th

Ok
So Saturday August 14th was my Birthday.

Most of my readers know I am over 50. Just a few years over......
Two really neat things happened on my Birthday.
- I got a bunch of Happy Birthdays from guys on AssPig.
I think that was so wonderful that guys do that.
- The other wonderful thing was that I got to see family I had seen since I was 8 years old.
One of my cousins from Phila traveled down to take me out to dinner.
When we were kids, her bother was so HOT. when they would come down on vacation in the summer, he would sleep with me. He was 10 years older then me and would me tow or three times each night while they were there.

So Happy Birthday to myself and all the other studs who were born on the same date.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....