Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Thursday August 5th 2010

Thursday August 5th 2010
Trick 1
It’s Thursday and my last night to be able to go out cock hunting late at night during the week.
I decided that the Book Store on Guess Road would be a good place to go hunting. I got there around 9 PM which gave me a good two hours to hunt.
The first guy I encountered was this nice looking older redneck type. He was thin, wearing a denim shirt, jeans and boots. He was real hot for me. He came right up to me and asked me if I wanted to go in a booth with him. I figured what the hell, so I did.
As we entered the booth, he took and flipped his hat backwards. Right away I figured he was bottom and wanted to suck my cock. I took and pulled off my shirt hoping for some nipple play from him and he started to unbutton his. I grabbed his left nipple and gave it a good pinch letting him know I like it rough. He pulled back some and said not so rough so fast. As I was playing with his nipple, he reached down and tried to unbutton my pants. That is when I realized that the redneck in the booth with me had been drinking.
I reached down and unbuttoned my 501s for him and pulled out my cock. It was already half hard just from being in the booth with him and pinching his nipples. He reached down and grabbed my cock as he leaned forward and started chewing on my right nipple. As he stroked my cock, he eagerly chewed on my nipple. I let a nice low moan to let him know I like how aggressive he was it.
The redneck looked up at me and said, ‘can you that that there ring out?’
‘Sure I replied to him as I reached down and removed my PA. At the same time he was messing with his pants trying to get them undone and get his cock out.
As soon as I had the PA out of my cock head, he squatted down and took my cock in his mouth. All at once he swallowed it all. He had his nose buried in my pubic hair as he started to chew on my cock. Damn it felt good. This redneck fucker knew how to suck cock.
He started working his way up and down on my cock as he chewed on it. It liked his mouth and grew harder and harder. I swear he didn’t have any teeth.
Damn it felt good having him chew on my cock.
Then he let my cock slide out of his mouth and he moved his way down to my balls. One by one he took them in his mouth and chewed on them too. He was good and felt fucking good too. I was moaning and groaning as he moved off my balls and headed back up my cock shaft to sucking and chewing on it some more.
Then he let my cock out of his mouth and stood up. It was my time to kneel in front of him and give his cock and balls some action. He had pulled his cock out of his pants and was jerking on it as I got my face in front of it. At first I felt sorry for the guy. God had forgotten to give him a cock that grew as he aged. It was the size of a maybe a 7 year old.
Then I thought to myself, I’m not a size queen and got it on my mouth and started to chew on it as he had done to mine. I got his little balls and cock in my mouth all at one time and chewed on them. After a minute or so, he pushed my head away and said he was too close to coming.
Then the redneck fucker turned and presented his ass to me while I was still kneeling. He reached back and grabbed his own cheeks and spread them apart revealing a beautiful asshole. It was beautiful and smelly. His asshole was so pretty, I didn’t care how smelly it was, I had to have my face in between those spread cheeks and my tongue buried in his puckered asshole.
‘You want me to eat your stinking asshole?’ I asked him.
‘I sure would like it if you would,’ he replied back to me as I leaned forward and let my lips find his asshole.
His ass sure was dirty, but it was that erotic dirty - attached to such a HOT Redneck.
I dug my tongue into his asshole and chewed, sucked and licked on it making him moan and groan as if it felt good to him.
‘Damn you know how to eat ass’ he said to me. Then he said, ‘you want to come back to my place and have a beer? You can fuck my face some and then fuck my ass.’
It was flattering invitation, but I sure didn’t want to get stuck fuck and dirty ass and getting my cock dirty. There ain’t enough beer to cover that.
‘Sure would like too’ I said to him. ‘I don’t have enough time to kill that much.’
‘It’s not far’ he said as I buried my face back into his ass crack and dug my tongue back into his stinking asshole.
Finally I had enough of his sweet dirty ass and decide to that we needed to take a break. I told him we would continue in little while. Both of us got dressed and he started kissing me.
Damn to my surprise he was good kisser too.
To Be Cont. - There's More!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....