Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, August 9, 2010

Thursday August 5th 2010 - Trick # 2

Trick 2 – Greet and Meet
As we left the video booth, there was a good looking guy which looked to be a few years older them me standing across from the door to the booth. He was wearing shorts and t-shirt.
As I passed him, he reached out and grabbed my crotch. To his delight, he found a rock hard cock from just eating that Redneck’s stinking asshole.
I stopped and reached down and grabbed his crotch. I grabbed hold of a nice mound full. With my other hand I reached up and grabbed his right nipple and started pinching it. He started to moan and smiled at me.

‘Let’s go in the booth’ he said as he pointed to the booth I had just left. What the fuck I thought. He was rather nice and his mound was impressive. No telling what else this guy was into.
In the booth we started kissing and playing with each other’s nipples. He reached down and grabbed my crotch again and started rubbing it. I stopped playing with is nipples for a few minutes as I pulled my shirt off and tossed it on the stool. Then I reached over and pulled his over his head and tossed it on top of mine. He was wearing glasses too. They came off and ended up on the pile of shirts.
By removing his shirt, I revealed an impressive chest and belly. He had an outie too. I love sucking on belly buttons that stick out.

Both of us started to undo our pants to drop them and offer our manhood to each other. I was right, he had a nice size uncut cock. I was going to have fun with that. Plus he had low hanging balls too.
Without any hesitation, my new stud squatted down in front of me and took my cock into his mouth and started sucking on it. Man what a cock sucker. I had lucked out again on finding another good cock sucker.
I leaned back on the wall and enjoyed him sucking my cock. His style was totally different then the redneck from before. This guy mostly sucked and licked on my cock. As he sucked on my cock, he slid down my cock shaft and found my balls. First he took one ball in his mouth and then slit it out and took the other one in his mouth. Back in forth he moved sucking and chewing on my balls. I was a Pig in heaven.
When he tired of my balls, he moved back to sucking my some. Then slowly he licked his way up my belly and over to my left nipple. There he started biting on it causing my cock to jerk in excitement. From there he licked his way up my neck and then started kissing me. His tongue darted into my mouth and the two of us sucked throat for a few minutes. He was hell of a kisser. I would grab his tongue with my mouth and suck/fuck in and out which drove him wild.
This guy was as Hot for me as I was for him………
Now it was my turn to enjoy my mouth on his body.
The first thing I went for was his nipples. He had nice nipple that were erect and begging to be played with. I pinched them some and then started chewing on one then the other. Slowly from there I moved my nose toward his armpit. He had deodorant on so I worked my way down his belly until I found his belly button. I covered it with my mouth and started to suck on his outie. This drove him crazy. His body jerked from my tongue and teeth chewing on his belly button.
Now it was time to get a taste of his cock. I had no trouble finding it. It was rock hard and standing straight out form his crotch. Begging for attention!

I licked my way up the shaft until I could take the foreskin covered cock head in my mouth. As my tongue found its way under the foreskin, it found lots of gooey pre-cum. It tasted salty and exciting. I slowly cleaned out his foreskin before swallowing the length of his cock. He had about seven thick inches which slid into my throat with ease. My tongue massaged the bottom of his cock shaft as I began to chew on his manhood. My trick began moaning and saying, ‘God Damn, suck my cock. Damn it feels so good. Eat it all.’
I continued to eat his manhood and make him feel good. While I was sucking and chewing on his cock, I grabbed his low hanging balls and began to play with them too. I took and rubbed them on my chin and massaged each one. He took my playing with his balls well so I figured he should be able to take my mouth on them.
His cock slid out of my mouth as I moved down its fat shaft to his balls. One by one I took them in my mouth and gave them a good tongue washing. His balls were somewhat sweaty and musky tasting. This was driving me wild. They tasted so good - Just as good as his pre-cum dripping cock.
I looked up at his face to find a man lost in pure enjoyment. He reached down and grabbed my head and pushed it into his crotch as I continued to chew on his big balls. While looking at up at him, I noticed a drop of pre-cum oozing out of his foreskin. With my finger, I wiped it off and reached up and fed it to him. He eagerly licked his own pre-cum off my finger.

As I was working on his cock and balls with my mouth, I reached around and grabbed his ass cheeks. I wanted to feel in my hands what had looked so good in his shorts. He had nice firm cheeks and as my fingers probed over to his ass crack, they found a hot sweaty crack. Slowly I let my fingers work their way down his sweaty ass crack as I moved back to sucking and chewing on his cock.
My fingers found a nice puckered asshole. I had to have a taste of his sweaty crack and that puckered hole. I let his hard cock slide out of my mouth and I grabbed his hips to turn him around. He helped by turning his body himself and presenting his ass to me. It was right there in my face – his beautifully puckered asshole.
With my hands I spread his firm cheeks apart to allow me to have complete access to his asshole. I wanted it, I had to have it, it was mine…..
With pure lust for that asshole I buried my face in between his ass cheeks and started making love to that puckered hole. I kissed it and then licked it, sucked on it and then tongue fucked it. I dug deep into it to make it feel good. I had to have my face in tongue in that man’s ass. Damn it tasted so good.
 

I needed to take a breath to get some air so I backed my head out of his ass crack. There in front of my face was a beautiful gapping ass hole. It was so open, I could see into his ass - At least 3 to 4 inches inside of him. WOW! What an ASS!
This ass needed more then just my tongue. It needed to be fucked by something big….
After several minutes of burying my face in his ass and munching away, I decide it was time to give that ass more. Slowly I stood up behind him and let my rock hard cock slide into his ass crack. It was poking at his asshole when he straightened up and turn his ass away from me.
 ‘You got a condom?’ he asked.
‘I’ve got something even better then that.’ I replied.
‘Let’s take a short break’ I said. ‘I need to go out to my truck and get something I think you really like.’
My new friend got a pleased look on his face and asked ‘what you got out there?’
‘Something your ass is going to like a lot’ I replied.
We both got our cloths back on and exited the booth. Outside the booth a crowd had gathered to listen to us. The Redneck form before stopped me and asked, ‘did you fuck him?’
I looked at him and said, ‘I don’t kiss and tell.’
From there I headed on toward my truck. There was a big dildo out there calling for me to come and get it to fuck my new friend with the open asshole.
When I got to my truck I had several big dildos to choice from. I decided the right one for the job was the replica of Lexington Steele's Cock.

Here is the description from the internet on it;
Experience pleasure of massive proportion! Molded from the KING-SIZED superstar, featuring every nuance of Lex's real cock and balls!  Realistic detail lets you experience sex with one of the biggest stars in the biz!
11 inches of pure cock will leave you feeling extra satisfied!
6 inches in circumference.
Made with PleasureSkin which is an incredibly soft and smooth rubber material, this piece offers lifelike sensations with a slightly flexible shaft and solid core for precise thrusting stimulation - soft with the inner firmness of an erection.
The piece begins with a large bulbous head that tapers into the ridged neck. From the neck, the piece extends downward into a thick and wide shaft complete with raised veins covering the surface for even more delight. The expertly crafted testicles finish the realistic look for incredible fun with Lex’s own huge member.
This big dildo was meant to be inside that stud’s asshole giving him pure pleasure.
I took and slid it down into my pants - Giving me an incredible box.
As I walked back into the bookstore, the store clerk looked down at my crotch and asked who was going to get fucked by that? He pointed to my crotch and I just smiled.
‘I never and kiss and tell before I fuck the hell out of a good piece of ass’ I said to him as I headed toward the movie booth area.

to be continued......the Fucking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....