Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Men's Room Sounds


Men’s Room Sounds

I really get off the sounds in a Men’s Room.

The sound of a guy sitting on a toilet grunting like hell trying to shit out a big turd. (I’m not into scat, but the sounds and thoughts turn me on)

The sound of that big turd hitting the water. The splash it makes when it hits.
 

The sound of a guys piss stream hitting the water in the toilet as he pisses between his legs while he taking a shit.


Imagine the last time you went into a public Men’s Room and sat down on a toilet in one of the stalls.

Did someone come in and occupy the stall next to you?
Did you notice the noises that guy made while in the stall.
The grunts, the groans, the moaning and maybe even idle talk to himself.


Ever wonder what the guy looked like?
How about how big his cock was?



Maybe how big the turd was that just came out of his ass……..


Maybe the sound is of two guys having sex!





I bet next time you will.

    

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn...
I fucking love sitting in public restrooms... and I totally agree with your assessment.

Stache said...

Fuck, bro, nothing makes me harder that this kind of shit (pun intended).

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....