Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kinks - Cum Filled Scum Bags

We all have our Kinks.


Be it Fisting, Piss, Toys, Sounds, Electro or whatever makes your Cock drip.
One of my Kinks was cumming into used condoms 


I am fond and sending them off in the mail to guys who would eat the cum or jack off with or like me, lubing up a big fat Dildo from my collection and stuffing it in my ass.
 Unfortunately, I have had to lay off this kink. I sent a couple of shipment of Cum filled Condoms off in the mail and due to the heat, they were not usable.
A lot of wasted Cum.....
So as the weather starts to cool down, I've thought about offering them up again.
If you are interested, email me at sambearsblog@yahoo.com
Let chat about it.
Sam


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....