Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wiping one's ass in an art.

  

One that is unique to each and every individual.
When it comes to universal human activities, nothing is more overlooked than post-defecation clean up.
But does everyone perform this common behavior the same way?
Of course not……
So surely some techniques are more effective than others.
 

How Do You Wipe Your Ass?
Do you reach between your legs and wipe forward?
Do you raise one cheek and go at it from the side?
Are you one of those that stand up and reach around to get the left over shit off your asshole?
 

Or, do you let someone else do it for you?
  

What other ways are there to wipe your ass?
Maybe you just don’t wipe at all. You just leave your ass shitty!

Choice of toilet paper is critical. Being eco-friendly and choosing post-consumer products is honorable, though it may be rough (literally) on your delicate areas. After all, someone else has already used it.
   

Basic tissue is also a fine choice and may be best for those of us on a budget.
For the ultimate in bathroom wiping luxury, a soft tissue with aloe and vitamin E is the only choice for me.



Some good old Shit House - In the Can - On the John
pictures to enjoy!


  
  


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

 


##############################################


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


   

  
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



**************************************************
The End!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a true believer that others should lick my ass clean after I shit. I is the ultimate in power submission.

Anonymous said...

Damn that gets me hard

Stache said...

Wipe my Stud Man's ass all the time and him mine...good male bonding.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....