Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Thursday night - August 12th

I had a few minutes to stop the bookstore on Guess Road Thursday evening.
Not much going on. I only got one cock to suck on. It was nice, but not enough.
When I got there, this one guy came up to me and told me about this guy no one could get to cum. He said he had a big cock.

When I saw the guy he was talking about, I laughed. It was the guy whose ass I ate last week.
Good looking stud with an incredible ass to eat. Yeah he had a big cock. But the ass was his best asset.
I watched him go in a booth with this guy that I would not have expected. Older troll type that sucks cock like a women.
There was another guy there in shorts. He was fairly good looking. I had been with him the week before and he was a bore. The guy who told me about the big cock that wouldn’t cum, came up to me and said that it was a same about the guy in the shorts. He never did anything with anybody. Then I got to watch him try and put the make on the guy wearing shorts. He wouldn’t have anything to do with him. Go figure.

I had just decided I was wasting my time there when this new guy walked in. Middle aged, average looking kinda guy. He was standing out in the hallway with his fly unzipped.
I walked by and stoke my finger into his open fly. He immediately asked me if I wanted to go in a booth with him and suck his cock.
We went in the end booth with the straight movie playing and he backed himself up to the door to keep it shut. I undid his belt and the top button on his pants. They fell to the floor around his ankles. He was wearing white Fruit of the Loop Jockey style underwear.
I knelt down in front of him and slowly pulled his underwear down to reveal a short fat cock. It was cut and perfect for sucking. As I went down on him taking his cock in my mouth, he let out a nice low moan. I love to hear a man moan when I have his manhood in my mouth.
 

I sucked on his cock for several minutes before checking his balls out. He enjoyed my licking them, but was a little uneasy when I took them in my mouth. I treated gently with my tongue and then went back to sucking his cock. He had nice thick hairy thighs to hold on to while I serviced his hard cock. His ass was nice and firm too. I thought about checking out his asshole with my fingers and then decided against it. I was pretty content with his cock.
After several more minutes of sucking his cock, I decided I was getting anywhere. He would tense up like he was going to cum and then he would relax again. Finally I let his cock slide out of my mouth and off of my tongue. I looked up at him and asked if he needed or wanted to take a break. He agreed and then told me that he just enjoys having his cock sucked. He didn’t want to cum, he just wanted to get his cock sucked. Then he told me that I was the best cock sucker he had ever run into.
I pulled his white Fruit of the Loom underwear up to a point for him to grab and then I pulled his pants up for him to grab. After standing up, I reached into my pocket and handed him one of my blow job cards. I told him I would meet him again if he wanted and do nothing but suck his cock.

After we left the booth, I decided it was time to go home. So I left.
I said goodbye to the clerk and headed on out to my car.
I didn’t get $5.00 worth according to my standards, but it was $5.00 well spent just to suck that one guy’s cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....