Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, July 15, 2012

7-13-12 Friday afternoon cock sucking



The picture posted below is of a cock that the Pig Boy in the picture and I shared in the hallway of the new area at the bookstore on Guess Rd.
I wasn’t sure if there was going to be any action in the hallways in the new area. Especially with the Peanut Gallery Area.
I had just finished off a nice middle aged stud that had been sitting on a stool in the corner. He was watching the gay movie in the video booth with the door open while sitting in the hallway area.
After swallowing his load of cum, I had taken my camera out and snapped a picture of his cock.
The Pig Boy a few feet away sucking on the cock attached to one hell of a good looking Daddy type turned and asked me to take a picture of him sucking the Daddy’s big cock.
After I took the picture, I put away my camera and started sharing that cock with the Pig Boy.
The two of us worked on that cock for a while until I tired of it and suggested we take a break. I wanted that cock to myself and knew I could get it later - Which I did. That’s a different story to be posted later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....