Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Spiritual Connections & Trust



Fisting – one of the most intimate sexual acts that two men can do together.
One man inserting his hand inside another man’s asshole and creating intense pleasure for both involved. Mental and Physical Pleasure…
I think when two men can connect spiritually during a fisting session it is wonderful.
When I am letting a man push his fist into my asshole, I open my mind to the universe and connect to that man’s essence - Both of us becoming one being for pleasure.
I know there are some guys out there that just open their assholes and let anyone stuff a fist inside of them. I feel sorry for them because they don’t experience that spiritual connection with the man that holds their life in his hand.
As he feels your beating heart while he is inside of you, he holds your life. With one move he can end your life or with one move he can give you the most pleasurable feelings.
Even with the guy who fisted me in the bookstore on the floor, I connect with him and he fed me what he wanted so I could give him the experience he was seeking. Pure Pig Sex!
Here are a few pictures from the internet. In some of them you can see the spiritual connection between the two men.
Enjoy!



       

Some people say Fisting is a form of S&M and is part of the Devil's workshop.
How many really believe that?
Fisting has been practiced throughout the ages.
Take a Fist or give a Fist and enjoy it....

1 comment:

Westernstock said...

Thanks for the interesting reflection on the spiritual dimension of fisting. Very instructive.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....