Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday Afternoon - part II


Part II
After I left the guy standing in the video booth with his pants down around his ankles and his asshole hanging open, I headed toward my truck.
As I was making my way through the dark maze of video booths, I was grabbed by a guy standing in one of the dark hallways. I stopped and turned to see who it was just in time to have a mouth start kissing mine.
From the taste of the kiss, I knew exactly who it was. It was my Hot Black stud from Raleigh. ‘F’
We finished kissing and I told him I was busy and would see him when I got back inside from going out to my truck to get something.
I finally made my way out of the video booth area and cut through the store heading for the door. The clerk asked me if I was leaving. I looked at him with a big smile on my face and told him I was going out to my truck to get something.
I had parked next to the dumpster so the driver’s door was not in the view of the video camera watching the parking lot.
Quickly I grabbed my red toy bag, unzipped it and dug out one of my dildos. Then I found a good bottle of lube and bottle of poppers.
Standing next to the dumpster in the parking lot of the bookstore, I unzipped my pants and stuff the large dildo into my underwear.
After I had zipped back up my pants, I grabbed the lube and poppers and stuffed them in one of my back pockets. Then I headed back into the adult bookstore.
As I walked through the store to get to the entrance to the video booth area, I passed a guy leaving. He almost dropped his teeth when he looked at my crotch and saw the bulge the dildo in my underwear was causing.
In the video booth area I found the guy I had been playing with and told him that we needed to find a private booth. I wanted some more of his ass.
The two of us navigated the dark hallways until we found an empty private booth. Luckily there was a gay movie playing in it.
Once inside with the door locked, I reached up and grabbed his head. Pulling it forward toward me, I started kissing him. Then I told him I wanted more of his ass.
As he started to undress, I undid my pants and got the dildo out of my underwear. I laid it on the stool in the video booth and then removed all of my cloths except my shoes.
The two of us were standing there naked in the booth ready for some more man on man action.
I reached up and grabbed the back of his head and forced him to his knees in front of me. Then I pushed my semi hard cock up to his lips and told him to suck it. I told him to get it hard so I could slide it up his asshole.
He eagerly started sucking my cock wasting no time getting it hard. He wanted it inside his ass.
I was impressed with how good he sucked my cock, deep throating it and all with my PA still in.
When my cock was rock hard, I told him to stand up and bend over the stool. I was ready to fuck him.
While he was getting himself positioned, I grabbed my dildo from the stool he was about ready to bend over. Then I found a couple of condoms in my pocket from my pants in a pile on the floor.
Since I needed both hands to open the condom packs and put one on myself, I laid the dildo on the guys back. I was hoping there would be some mental excitement feeling the size of the latex cock I was going to fuck him with after I had my go at his sloppy asshole.
His ass was already greased, so I just slid my hard latex cover cock into his hungry asshole.
As I buried all of my cock inside him, he let out a nice moan of contentment.
He looked over his shoulder at me and said, yeah Daddy my ass needs a hard fucking.
I didn’t need the clue. I could tell be feel of his ass on my cock that he was ready for a deep and hard ride.
With no caution, I began pounding my hard cock into him deep and as hard as I could. He moaned and groaned as I slapped his ass and continued to pound it.
The fucking lasted a good ten minutes or more before I was ready to make a change. That big fat dildo laying on his back looked as if it needed a home.
Without any warning to him, I pulled my cock out of his, grabbed the dildo and stuffed it into his asshole.
I gave him a second to accept the bigger cock up his asshole and then I started fucking him again.
His ass took that dildo like he had been getting fucked by it every day of the week.
God damn that thing is big he said to me as he took a hit of poppers.
Sure is I replied to him. It’s going to open you up enough to take my hand. He moaned in delight with that said and I continued to plow that fat dildo into him.
His whole body began to quiver as I fucked him deep and hard with that latex cock.
This hard fucking lasted for about five minutes when I knew by the way he was taking that cock he was ready for my hand.
Slowly I pulled the dildo out of his sloppy asshole and told him to relax.
Then I squirted some lube on his asshole.
As I began to push a couple of fingers into his sloppy asshole, it opened up and begged for more.
Well, I couldn’t pass that up. I got my hand in the position it needed to be in for full insertion and began searching for the right angle.
Bam, there it was. I pushed a little harder and my hand began to slid into him via a well greased and fucked asshole.
With a little more pressure my hand disappeared into his asshole.
I paused for a second to let him adjust to my hand being inside of his asshole and then I adjusted my hand to where it fit just perfect inside of him.
I dropped to my knees from my squatting position as he lowered his ass into position.
He readied himself for a fisting he wouldn’t forget.
Damn your hand feels good inside of me. Please take it easy at first. I’ve never been fisted in a adult bookstore before. He said to me as I began slowly moving my hand in a fucking motion.
With a gentle push in a little deeper with my hand, I replied back to him how fucking good his ass felt on my hand.
I was a Happy PIG. I had hand my hand up inside some piggy asshole.
I laid my face up against his ass cheek and slowly continued to play with my fist inside his man-hole.
I could have blown my load without touching myself. But I didn’t. I saved it for later for what I was hoping would happen to me too.
His ass on my hand felt so fuckin  good I lost track of how long I played in his ass.
He let me fuck him with my fist and then just rotate it around some while digging a little deeper inside of him. His ass felt so good. My hand was in love.
After a while I could tell he had enough. His ass was beginning to tighten up some and he was beginning to resist me from going in any deeper.
I let the guy know that I was going to remove my fist from his sloppy pig hole. I slowed down my pace to a stop and then started the removal of my body from his body.
Slowly I slid my arm out of his asshole until my fist was just on the other side of this ass opening. Take a deep breath and let me out I told him. He did as I had said and his asshole opened up and let my hand slide right out.
I took my thumb and rubbed his asshole a little. Then I gave it a gentle kiss and ran my tongue over it.
A fresh fisted asshole taste so fucking good.
With my other hand I reached and grabbed my bandana to wipe his greasy asshole.
The fucker I had just pulled my hand out of collapse somewhat on the stool he had been bent over. Then he let out a deep sigh and looked over his shoulder at me with a big shit eating grin.
He was one happy pig.
So was I….
I told him how incredible his ass was and how fucking Hot that whole scene with him had been.
Here is a picture of his asshole just after I had cleaned it up some.

Here is the dildo I had up his ass and fucked him hard with. This is it laying on his back.
                

When I finally left that video booth, I was so fucking horny for some more wild pig sex.
What did I do? I went looking for the Fucking Hot Black Stud from Raleigh.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....