Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hot Stud


Today I wanted to share my opinion on who is the Hottest Stud on the market.

This guy is so perfect. From reading his blog, he has a great personality.
His head seems to be in the right place.
Sexually he would make the best Fuck Buddy anyone could ask for.
His movies make me blow load after load.
Not only is he good looking in every style he portrays, his uncut cock is incredible looking.
My favorite is his big low hanging balls. Imagine those big things slapping up against you as he fucks the royal shit out of your Pig Ass.

I am waiting for the day he allows a dildo replica to be marketed of his hung uncut cock and low hanging balls.
I would buy three of them the day they hit the market.
One for my main play space…
One for my shower – I would use it everyday on myself.
One for the toy bag I keep in my truck.

From what I have read and what I seen in the movies he has made, this man would be a fun Fuck Buddy for me. I would make the time whenever he required to fulfill his sexual needs.

I have posted a few pictures of him for your enjoyment.

If you have an opinion on him, please post in the comments section.



      






Many thanks to the websites which provided these pictures for me to download and use here.












2 comments:

Westernstock said...

Fantastic. Thanks for sharing about him. Had already heard his name and checked him out a bit.

Anonymous said...

REALLY HOT STUD BLESSED WITH THAT HUGE HORSE HUNG SIZE UNCIRCUMCISED COCK AND THOSE BALLS!!! LUCKY FUCK!!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....