Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, July 26, 2012

9th Street Pick-up = part 5


He fell forward onto my back pulling a couple of inches of his long cock out of my ass.
Damn, I need to get back, he said to me.
I need to clean up your cock after you finally pull it out of me I said to him. But you can keep it in me as long as you want to.
Then I told him I had never been fucked like that before. That he was one hell of a man to be able to fuck like that with having some type of heart attack or something.
Then he told me I was the only faggot he had ever fucked that let him fuck like he wanted to. They couldn’t take it that rough and long.
He raised up off my back and slowly pulled his long fat latexed covered uncut cock out of my asshole. It felt like I was shitting a huge turd and my insides were following it.
After all his cock had been removed from me, I quickly turned around and dropped to my knees in front of him.
The Magnum sized condom was full of his cum and several inches of it was hanging off his cockhead. His foreskin had already moved forward and covered his cock head.
I could have blown my load just looking at the incredible uncut cock and that man’s essence.
I reached and grabbed his cock and began to slowly peeled the cum-filled latex bag off his cock. I was careful not to waste any of this man’s cum.
I glanced up at him and told him to enjoy having a faggot undress his big cock after one hell of a fucking.
He stood there while I finished removing the cum-filled condom from his now limp uncut cock.
With him watching, I took the open end of the Magnum Condom and put it in my mouth. Then I tilted my head backward some and squeeze his cum from the condom into my mouth.
I wasn’t about to waste his essence. The condom had what seemed to be about of cup of cup in it. This fucker shoots one hell of a load.
His cum was somewhat salty with a hint of sweetness to it. The taste of cum that makes you want more.
After the condom was empty and I had swallowed all of his cum, I tossed the used latex sperm bag onto the floor in the corner of the video booth.
After that I reached for his cloths. Piece by piece I started to hand them to him.
As he bent over to put his jeans back on, he looked me in the eye and told me he had to take a piss. Damn, how lucky could I be.
First I was his cock sucking faggot swallowing his big fat nasty uncut cock.
Then I became his faggot bitch fuck hole for him to stuff all of the fat uncut meat into and fuck as hard and deep as he wanted to.
Now it was my chance to become his human urinal. My mouth was ready to receive the load of piss he had worked up while giving my ass one hell of a fucking.
As he began to pull up his jeans, I looked up at him and told him that as his personal faggot, I want to be his own personal urinal too.
I reminded him from earlier when I told him he could use my body anyway he wanted to. This included pissing down my throat and filling my belly.
He smiled when I told him again; I would eat anything fucking fluid that came out of his cock and mouth.
As you know, I’m not into scat, but I sure did want to smell his raunchy ass. If I was to bury my face into his raunchy ass after him fucking me the way he did and then feed me his piss, I know I would blow my load without even touching my cock.
As I reached for his cock to get it to my mouth, I asked him if he had ever pissed in a guy’s mouth before.
Hell no, he replied; never even thought of it.
I grabbed his limp hanging cock and guided toward my mouth.
Just relax and let it happen, I told him. Don’t think about what you are doing the first couple of times. Then it will happen naturally. Every time you need to piss, you are going to look around you and try to find a thirsty faggot like me to be your personal urinal.
With that said, I opened my mouth and laid his foreskin covered cockhead on my tongue.
 


I eagerly waited as he took a deep breath and tired to let his piss flow. Then he tried to force himself to piss.
Finally after about a minute, the piss came squirting out his long thick foreskin into my mouth. I gulped it down eagerly like a good faggot should. His piss tasted like warm beer which I expect it to since he had said that he had already killed a six pack.
He continued to piss and I continued to gulp it down until his bladder was empty and the flowing stream into my mouth stopped.
I milked the last of his piss out of his long hanging limp uncut cock and I cleaned his foreskin out. Then I let his cock fall out of my mouth.
Looking up at him I told him that his piss tasted really good that he could use mouth for his personal urinal anytime his bladder was full of beer.
The guy continued to get dress.
I did the same, putting on my pants and shirt onto my sweat covered body.
Damn I was a Happy Pig Faggot.
We both finished getting dressed and I turned to unlock the door to the video booth when he slapped me on my ass.
Damn that was a good fuck faggot. When you coming back to pick me up for some more? He asked.
We walked out past the clerk heading toward my door.
That right there is one fine piece of ass he said to the clerk.
Took all of my cock, every damn inch of it.
Damn said the clerk. That huge fucker you got hanging in your pants.
Damn right the guy replied.
The clerk looked at me and winked. Then he said to the guy, you’re lucky he let you fuck him. You wouldn’t believe the fuckers who come here looking for him to fuck his ass.
I smiled as I pushed the door to the store opened.
In the parking lot we passed this older white who asked me if I was coming back.
Do I need to? I asked him.
Damn right if you want to get fucked he replied.
I smiled at him and then turned to my new buddy.
Sure, let me drop this guy off and I’ll be back in about 30 minutes.
The guy with me started to laugh and said to us, hell it should take you that long to recover form the fucking I just gave you with my ten and half inches.
He embarrassed the guy going into the store. He only has about eight inches.
The two of us got in my truck and started to drive the trip back to where I had picked him up.
Just a few blocks away from where I was going to drop him off, he put his hand on my leg.
You need more fucking, he said to me. I can get a couple of the guy back at the house to fuck you sometime. They fuck faggots too. I can’t wait to tell them about your faggot ass taking all my cock better then any bitch I have fucked.
I pulled in front of the store I had picked him up in front of earlier. As he got out of the truck I told him that I would see him in a few days. Then I told him I would work on finding some place better to fuck the adult book store.
As I drove off heading to get something to drink before heading back to the bookstore, I wondered if I should allow him in to my play house.
Damn I was a Happy Pig Faggot. My Ass felt so GOOD!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SAM,SOUNDS LIKE THE LUCK I HAD AT THE GYM YESTERDAY WENT TO GET INTO THE OPEN SHOWER AND WALKED BY THIS BLACK STUD I HAD NEVER SEEN BEFOR JUST AS HE WAS DROPPING HIS JOCK STRAP JUST STARED RIGHT AT HIS CROTCH AS HE LET A NICE 7 THICK UNCIRCUMCISED LIMP COCK PLOP OUT AND START SWAYYING AS HIS BALLS HUNG LONG AND LOOSE BUT WHAT GOT ME WAS HIS INCREADABLY LONG OVERHANG OF FORESKIN JUST LONGER THAN ANY I HAVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE TO SEE OR SUCK HE GAVE ME A SHIT EATING GRIN AS I STARED AT HIS HOT TIGHT BODY AND BEAUTIFUL CLEAN SHAVED HORSE COCK AND BALLS I LET HIM SEEMY LUST IN MY EYES AND LICKED MY LIPS AS I WENT BY HIM I JUST TURNED THE WATER ON WHEN HE SLID IN RIGHT NEXT TO ME AND FACED RIGHT UP TO ME AS HE STRKED HIS LONG COCK AND HIS BALLSACK SWUNG LOOSE HE NODDED AT LETTING ME KNOW I COULD DRP TO MY KNEES AND AS I DROPPED IN FRONT OF HIS COCK I SAW HOW THICK AND LONG HIS FORESKIN WAS ABOUT A INCH OR BETTER HANGGING OVER HIS COCK HEAD I SUCKED HIS LIMP 7 INCHES INTO MY COCKSUCKER MOUTH AND HE STARTED TO SWELL LONGER AND THICKER EVEN STROKING HIM LONG HIS FORESKIN STAYED COVERING HIS COCK HEAD UNLESS I REALL WORKED IT BACK THEN IT WAS SUCH A BUNCH IT WOULD ROLL BACK OVER HIS NOW HARD 9 INCHES COVERING HIS ENTIRE BONER WITH ENOUGH FORESKIN TO PINCH SHUT AND AS I SUCKED A LOAD UP OUT OF HIS HUGE LOWHANGGING BALLSACK HE TOLD ME TO PINCH HIS HOOD CLOSED AND LET HIM CUM INSIDE HIS HOOD I PURSED MY LIPS TIGHT USING SOME TEETH ACTION TO KEEP HIS FORESKIN CLOSED AND AS HE CAME HIS FORESKIN SWELLED UP LIKE A BALLON PUMP AFTER PUMP AND THEN I LIT LOOSE AND MY ENTIRE MOUTH WAS FILLED LIKE A GARDEN HOSE OF HIS HOT CUM I ABOUT CHOKED ON THE SHOT BUT KEEPT HIS COCK IN MY MOUTH AND SWALLOWED THAT BLACK SEED DOWN AS IT SHOT OUT HIS OVERHANG IT WAS SO HOT HAVING THAT MUCH FORESKIN TO SUCK!!

throb919 said...

The best post ever! I hope you get lots more of 9th Street Guy and I hope you tell us all about it.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....