Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Celebrating



On this day. . .

This day we celebrate our freedom

Gay men are not as lucky - A lot of us are not able to celebrate our freedom to be Gay and live our lives as we wish.

I am Happy to be a Gay American Male who understands his role in this world.

God has allowed me to be myself and to explore my Enhanced Masculinity. Explore who  and what I really am.

I am proud to be the conduit to share the Spiritual Joy of Male to Male Sex with other Men who seek it.

Through my diverse sexual interest, I am able to provide other Men with the sexual encounters which bring them to the pure ecstasy they seek to enjoy.

As a young boy I was shown the ways to pleasure another male and from then I have travel my Spiritual Path of growth through the many aspects of my God given Gay Life.

From the dark bedrooms to the cold alleyways, from the Bathhouses to the Adult Bookstores, from the bushes to the public Men’s rooms and all the other places I have used my Enhanced Masculinity, I am proud of the number of men I have given sexual pleasure to as I helped them on their Spiritual Journey to understanding themselves.

On this day of Freedom, I encourage you to explore your world of Enhanced Masculinity.

Some may call it something else. The Real Truth is it is whatever you want to call your need to explore sex with other men.

Enjoy the Journey.

Here are a few pictures to illustrate my lifestyle. I hope yours is a full filling as mine.
SamBear










S
tart slow and if your desires need to travel to explore the extreme, do it safely and sanely. 





I hope you enjoyed the visual journey of my Pig Life

When I am Good, I am very very Good!
when I'm Bad, I am even Better!



All pictures were found on the internet and any copyrights are unknown.
If you own one and want it removed, email me with the name and date of this posting.






1 comment:

Westernstock said...

I enjoyed the visual journey, certainly. But your written post was especially wonderful. So sex-positive and spiritual. I hope you don't mind if I quote what you wrote, in full, on my blog and make some comments on it?

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....