Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, July 26, 2012

9th Street Pick-up = part 4


As he pushed the last couple of inches of his hard uncut cock inside of me, I grunted.
Too much for ya? He asked me
Most faggots can’t even take half my dick up their faggot ass. I’ve got all 10 and ½ inches of it in you.
He pushed his hips forward as he rotated them some to get his cock even deeper in me.
I looked over my shoulder at him and said it wasn’t too much all. In fact he put as much of it deep inside of me any way he wanted to. I told him cock felt like it belonged up my faggot ass all the time.
Hell he said, most of the bitches I fuck can’t even take half of up the cunt or ass.
I took another deep breath of the raunchy smelling air in the video booth and readied myself.
I like to fuck faggots long, deep and hard he said to me as he began to pull some of his hard cock out of me and then slide it back in.
Like I said, I said to him, you can fuck me a long and hard and anyway you want to.
He picked up his pace and got rougher as he fucked me. After several minutes he started slapping my ass and punching my back.
You ain’t like most of the faggots I’ve tried to fuck he said. You take it like a man should.
That made me proud of myself.
Come on asshole, I said to him. Fuck this faggots asshole like a man, as fucking hard and deep as you can. Make me choke of that fuckin monster cock of yours.
The guy slowed down as he pulled off his shirt and tossed it on the floor. Then he went back to the insanely manic fucking of my hungry asshole.
Every time he would slam his long thick cock into me, I would be raised up off the stool I was bent over. Then with his back stroke pulling out, I would be slammed back down on the hard wooden stool.
The longer this fucked me the more animalistic he became. It felt so good having a real fucking Man stuff my ass with his hard manhood.
The temperature in the video booth kept getting higher as he fucked me harder and harder. The smell of his manliness was so thick in the booth that it could be cut with a knife.
I looked over my shoulder to glare at him whenever I could. He was covered in sweat that was dripping onto my back as he punched me and slapped my ass. This fucker was insanely fucking me as fucking hard as he could.
Both him and I were grunting like Pigs as he buried that long thick meat of his up my ass into my gut.
It had been about 20 minutes of fucking when his pace changed.
My legs were already like rubber and my asshole felt like an African army of horny tribesmen had passed me around.
His pace became more frantic as he pushed deeper and harder into me. I could his already huge uncut cock grow even bigger inside of me.
Then there was the massive slam forward into me as his body began to jerk. He grabbed my hips and pulled me toward him burying even more of that monster cock deep inside of me.
He had reached his limit and was unloading his big hairy balls into my body.
God Damn you muther fuckin faggot he yelled as his body jerked with every squirt of cum he pumped into me.
Slowly he released his grip on my hips and let me fall back down onto the hard wooden stool.
Hi huge uncut cock stayed inside of me as my asshole began to spasm and milk the last few drops of his essence from him.
Both of us were covered in sweat and well exhausted after that fucking…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....