Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, July 26, 2012

9th Street Pick-up = Part 1



I was driving down 9th street today. 9th street in my town is the street where all the earthy type people hang out.
As I said, I was driving down 9th street and spotted this guy standing in front of one of shops. It was about mid-morning.
He had a full beard, long dirty looking hair and shabby cloths.
I recognized him right away. I sucked his raunchy uncut cock a couple of months ago at the bookstore a few blocks away on Guess Rd.
I kind of figure he is one of the wonderers who never work and live off of whoever will support him at the time.
Now don’t get me wrong. I think he is very good looking and am drawn to him like flies on fresh shit..
I took the next turn and circled the block so I would pass him again. Only this time, I pulled over in front of him and waved him to come over to the truck.
When he approached my truck, I asked him if he remembered me.
Hell yeah he replied to me. You that fag that gave me that wonderful blowjob.
That’s right I replied to him. Then I asked him if wanted his cock sucked again. Where, he asked me. I told him that I would pay his cover fee at the bookstore if he would let me have his big uncut cock to myself for a while.
Are they opened yet he asked.
I think so, I said back to him and unlocked the door so he could get in.
Once he was in my truck, it filled with the aroma of his body odor. Damn he smelled good - the kind of odor that a Pig like me likes. I could smell beer on him too.
What type of Beer do you drink, I asked him. Any fuckin kind I can get he said. Already drank a fuckin six pack this morning.
As I pulled into the parking lot of the bookstore, he made the comment that because there were several vehicles in the parking lot that the place must be open. Then he told me he was looking forward to getting a good blowjob again. Then he had to tell be that he wasn’t queer. He just liked to have a fag give him a blow job.
I normally am bothered by guys calling me a fag in the way he was. But his deep rough voice made it a turn on.
The guy looked to be in his late 40s or early 50s. He was somewhat weathered looking and his skin was dark from being in the sun a lot. Damn that mutha fuck’r was Hot.
As he walked away from my truck toward the building, I got a good chance to really check him out.
He was about the same height as me. He was wearing dirty blue jeans without a belt and a torn dirty t-shirt. He had on dirty work type boots that looked as if they were hand me downs cause they didn’t fit very well.
He had a very masculine walk with long foot steps. All I could think about was how his huge uncut was swinging back in forth in his jeans.
I followed him toward the store and then into the store as he opened the door and stepped in.
Since I was paying for the two of us, I stepped around him and up to the counter. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him turn and head toward the Men’s Room. Damn I thought, I would have loved to see him take a piss but knew that was not possible in the bookstore. One good thing though, he would still have piss trapped in his foreskin for me to taste.
I gave the clerk a $10.00 bill and told him I was paying for both of us. The clerk gave a little chuckle and smiled at me. He knew what was going on.
I waited near the entrance to the hallway that led back to the video booth area.
After several minutes he appeared from the doorway of the Men’s Room.
I stared at his crotch as he walked toward me. I could see his cock moving back and forth in his baggy jeans.
I tried to remember if he had been wearing underwear the last time I gave him a blow job. I remembered that he was. They were dirty and smelled so fuck’n good.
Just as he got to me he turned toward the clerk and told him he was going to get one hell of a blowjob from me.
The clerk laughed and replied, yeah everyone says he gives the best blowjobs. He the reason half the guys come here.
We both headed down the hallway toward he video booth area.
As we turned the corner I asked him if he wanted to watch a straight movie or a fag movie. He replied that he preferred watching women get fucked. Then I asked him he preferred black or white or mixed. His reply was that it didn’t matter, just as long it was a woman getting fucked by a big dick.
Go figure, what does he really watch?
Since the new area was open, I led him over to that area and into one of the private booths that was playing a straight movie with a white chick getting fucked by a huge uncut black cock.

1 comment:

Westernstock said...

well written and what a turn on - dirty guy in filthy jeans, oh yeah!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....