Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Modesty



Modesty

the quality or condition of being modest

Not showing your genitals to others, keeping them covered and out of sight at all times.
Standards of modesty discourage or forbid exposure of parts of the body, varying between societies, which may include areas of skin, the hair, undergarments, and especially intimate parts..
There are also customs regarding the changing of clothes (such as in locker rooms with no enclosed private facilities), and the closing or locking of the door when changing or taking a shower.
Standards of modesty vary by culture or generation and vary depending on who is exposed, which parts of the body are exposed and where they are exposed.
Some critics assert that modesty reflects a negative body image (Body image refers to a person's feelings of the aesthetics and sexual attractiveness of his or her own body. A person's body image is thought to be, in part, a product of his or her personal experiences, personality, and various social and cultural forces.) and that there may be a correlation between repressive body attitudes and undesirable outcomes such as sexual crimes, violence, and stress.

Western standards of decency expect people to cover their genitalia in public and private same sex locations like locker rooms and doctor’s exam rooms.

Most world religions have sought to control modesty. They teach that showing your genitalia to others of the same sex is wrong. That the person exposing their genitalia will burn in hell for showing off what God gave them.

Now that I have quoted several different sites form the internet, I am ready to get to my post of the day.

I work out in the corporate fitness center several days a week. One of the benefits of using the fitness center is that I get to see some nice cocks hanging on the guys in the locker room.

It is interesting to see the different levels of modesty in the locker room. Some guys are real modest and cover their manhood up so no one can see what is hanging. Others couldn’t care less and just let hang free for all to see.



I believe that the church and its teaching has caused a lot of guys to quickly cover their manhood up and keep its beauty from other to see.

Today I hit the Men’s Locker Room just as the group that had been playing basketball in the 100 + degree heat were coming out of the showers. Some wrapped themselves in towels while others just strutted their stuff.
The guy next to me was one of those strutting his stuff. He had a nice long hanging floppy uncut cock.  I bet his foreskin smelled so good after being out in the heat playing b-ball. Another plus was his body. He had abs that you wouldn’t believe.

The guy on the other side of me came out of the shower area wrapped in his towel and put his pants on under the towel. Then he removed the towel.
My first thought was who fucked this guy and taught him to hide his body and manhood instead of being proud of what God gave him. Somewhere in his childhood somebody must have taught him to be ashamed of his body. Hide it and keep other Men from enjoying it. The parts of his body he did allow be seen were really nice. He had a little of a belly, but his chest was one that wet dreams could be made from.

OK, I went and did my work out and when I went back to the locker room there was only one guy in there. He was getting undressed and proudly let his cock swing in from of him as he headed toward the showers. He had a nice cut cock hanging several inches long over his tight balls. This guy had one hell of an ass to look at also.

On the floor he left his sweaty cloths and I share with you a picture of the pile of cloths.
I had to smell the jock strap. I could have jacked off right there. His jock strap smelled better the poppers.
       

I wanted to take his jock strap but knew better.
How do you confess to your priest that you took some strangers jock strap while he was showering? The church doesn’t approve of our life style. You think they would understand fetishes. Well maybe…. So much in the news about priest abusing young boys. But I am not going there. I wasn’t lucky enough to have a priest abuse me.

Share with us what you do in a locker room.
Do you show off what you have?
Or do you cover yourself up?

Now is a good time to search the internet and listen to the Village People’s YMCA.

To my reader who gets all that big uncut black cock, most the guys in your gym must strut their God given manhood in front of everyone.
You are so lucky to get to see the beauty of so many nature specimen of real manhood.

3 comments:

dave446 said...

In the locker room I walk freely without covering for a shower after my swim/workout. See nothing wrong with it nor do I look down on those who prefer to be covered. Personal choice is just that. Younger guys seem to be the one's who are shyer and I think this is just from lack of life experience - once did the same. With age comes confidence and a loss of "false" modesty which would define as feeling it necessary to cover up because nakedness is sinful - it isn't. Religious right finds sin in all of life. If you were to folow their path, you might as well be dead.

Barknot said...

I discovered your blog last night. Just wanted to let you know how fucking hot and horny it makes me to read your adventures. The fact that you are a "global" (that's what I call it) dude who loves to both service and get serviced makes you and your blog even hotter. And knowing that you take black dick down your throat and up your ass through the glory hole makes you even more special. Not even going to say anything about drinking piss from a dick that just came inside you. If I think about that for one more second, I'm going to spray my load all over my laptop -- just like I did twice already this morning from reading your adventures and thoughts. Keep on writing.

best,

Barknot
SF, CA

Anonymous said...

I AM THE LUCKY COCK SUCKER THAT GETS ALOT OF BIG BLACK UNCUT COCK PLUS ALOT OF COK AT MY GYM I LIVE IN A CITY WITH A LARGE BLACK POPULATION AND A SEA PORT SO WE HAVE ALL RACES I LET MY UNCIRCUMCISED SHAVED CLEAN FROM ASSHOLE TO BELLY BUTTON MANHOOD SWING NAKED THE SECOND I HIT THE LOCKER ROOM AND I LOVE JOCKSTRAPS MENS THONGS MENS GEESTRINGS MENS POSING STRAPS SO WHEN I AM UNDRESING ALL THE MEN AROUND ME SEE I AM NOT AFRAID TO SHOWOFF MY MANHOOD AND WHEN I DRESS I MAKE A REAL SHOW OUT OF PUTTING ON MY SEZY MENS UNDERWARE, SO I GET ALOT OF OTHER MEN TAKING MY Q AND SHOWING ME THEIR COCKS MORE I ALWAYS JACK MY COCK SLIDING MY FORESKIN BACK AND FORTH IN THE SHOWER TO LET OTHER MEN SEE AND ALWAYS GET ALOT OF ACTION DOING THAT! AND YES I THINK THE MEN ESPECIALLY THE BLACK STUDS WITH THE BIGGER COCKS SHOW OFF MORE AND ARE MORE INTO LETTING A COCKSUCKER SERVICE THEM THEN THE LITTLE COCKED DUDES ARE WHEN THEY SEE ME SHOWING OFF I LOVE TO SHAVE IN THE GYM SHOWER IT ALWAYS GETS ALOT OF ATTENTION FROM ALL THE MODEST DUDES STARING I NOTICE THE YOUNGER STUDS WHITE OR BLACK ARE SHAVED BALLS ASSES AND BUSHES ALOT 75% OF THEM SO MUST BE WHAT THEY ALL DO NOW I NOTICE THE MEN WHO ARE UNCIRCUMCISED SOME SKIN THEIR SELVES BACK WHEN SHOWERING SOME DO NOT THATS WHERE THAT SMEGMA STARTS TO BUILD UP NOT SKINNING YOUR HOOD BACK FOR A FEW DAYS!!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....