Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday Afternoon - Part I - just one HOT Fuck


It was Saturday afternoon and I was out doing some errands.
I decided to stop by the local adult book store that has the glory holes.
I was hungry for some cock and ass. I was hoping to get something good.
Before I left the house, I cleaned out my asshole just in case I had the opportunity to share it was someone.

As usual, I paid my $5.00 cover fee and headed on back to the video booth area. With the video booth area, there was more traffic back there. Not necessary good traffic, but more traffic.
Minutes after I entered the area where the new video booths were, I was heavily cruised a good guy a few years my senior.
I moved back to the hallway where the four new video booths were and waited to see if he would follow me. I was glad when he appeared out of the darkness and stood next to me.
The two booths with the glory hole between them were not occupied so I entered one, shut and locked the door. I heard the guy that had cruised me enter the other video and lock the door.
I hoped he was a feeder and not a feedee and wanted his cock sucked on.
I quickly dropped to my knees in front of the glory hole and peered through the oval hole in the wall.
I was pleased when he reached and unzipped his zipper. Then he unbuttoned the top button and they fell down around his ankles.
I watched as he pulled down the front of his underwear and pulled his semi hard cock from them.
Damn it was a nice looking cock.
I reached through the glory hole and grabbed his cock from his hand. Then I began to pull it toward the glory hole and my mouth. He resisted a little as he stepped toward the glory hole. I led his cock right through the glory hole and into my mouth. It was nice and salty from where he had dripping pre-cum while cruising me.
I heard the guy attached to the cock in my mouth begin to moan loudly as I swallowed his cock. From the noise he was making I figured he liked having his cock in my mouth.
As you can see from the picture, the guy had a really nice cock.

While sucking on his cock, I kept his balls in my one hand. As I pulled on them while his cock was in my mouth, his moans became louder and more enjoyable. This made my mouth work its way down his cock shaft and take his balls in my mouth.
This drove him wild.
These are his balls

I was able to get both his balls in my mouth through the glory hole. The guy went crazy in pleasure. His moans and groans got louder and louder as my mouth  worked on his balls.
After giving his balls a good workout with my mouth, I moved back to sucking his cock.
Enjoy this picture of me sucking his cock.

After sucking on his cock and working on his balls, I decided I was tired of the wall being between us.
I kissed his cock goodbye and tapped on it to let him know I was finished. I watched as he pulled his cock back through the glory hole. The glory hole that allowed me to give that man some intense pleasure.
I unlocked my door and went back into the dark hallway. From there I knocked on his closed door. I heard him unlock his door and then he opened it. He had a puzzled look on his face.
I pushed him into the booth as I stepped inside it with him. Closing the door, I locked it and then reached down and grabbed his cock.
I told him I was tired of hitting my head on the fucking wall and wanted his manhood man to man.
After saying that to him I dropped down on my knees in front of him and took his cock back in my mouth. As I swallowed his cock to begin making love to it, the guy attached to it started moaning and his body began to shake.
Damn you are one hell of a cock sucker as I continued to give his cock one hell of a sucking.
I grabbed his balls and pulled on them while I had his cock in my mouth. Then I moved my attention and my mouth to his balls. My free hand reached around to check out his ass.
As I my fingers slid down his ass crack to his already greased asshole, I was surprised to find an asshole open for play.
First one finger went in, then I slid another finger and finally I pushed a third finger into his hungry asshole. As I was sliding my finger inside of his hot greased asshole, he reached around with his hands and pulled his ass cheeks apart for me.
I began finger fucking him as he pushed his open asshole back onto my fingers.
His cock got rock hard in my mouth and I half expected him to blow his load.
After several minutes of my forcing my fingers in and out of his hungry ass hole while adding my fourth finger and part of my thumb, I decided his ass needed to be opened up just a little more and my hand would slide right in.
As I slowed the finger fucking down, he said to me that he was trying to open his ass as much as he could so I could play in it.
I finally slid my fingers out of his asshole and let his cock fall out of mouth.
I stood up and as I pulled my red bandana from my back pocket to clean off my fingers, I told him we needed to take a break.
I told him that if I could have about 10 or 15 minutes, I would stretch him open and give him a wild ride.
I unlocked the door and left him standing in the video booth with his pants down.
To be continued…….
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....