Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

a night for me!




(from the internet)

It was late in the night and the dim bathroom smelled of urine and stale cum.

There were a lot of tractor-trailers parked at the rest-stop, but not much action. Through the glory hole, I watched as the men stepped up to the urinal and pissed. Wishing and hoping as the urine flowed freely. Those fine cocks pissing, I made sure that if any man looked at the glory-hole, my mouth would be seen.

It seemed hours that I sat waiting, my butt falling asleep a time or two.
I had only tasted three cocks, two of them came too quickly, the third took some working and I was in love with the dark brown color, thickly curved shaft and mushroom cock head.



There being no door on the stall, these men looked at me grinning as they left the small building. Most of the others made it a point not to look my way as they passed.

Becoming frustrated, I decided I should go. As I readied to pull my pants up, I heard his footsteps.
A tall man sporting a cowboy hat, plaid shirt and blue jeans that made no attempt to hide a softly large bulge that marked his penis. 
Enhanced where the denim over his dick had been groped and rubbed to the whiteness of bared string. 

Broad shouldered that accented the V of his build, he did not bother to go into the only other stall to my left, nor did he go to the urinals to my right.


He looked straight at me, his lip curled into a half grin, a smirk; he walked without hurry or hesitation straight into my stall.

Standing about a foot in front of me, he reached to the zipper of his jeans.
"This is yer lucky day dickboy", he spoke in a clear baritone, "I got jus' what you been waitin' fer right here."

The look of him alone, or the deep sound of his smooth voice would have made my dick grow hard. But, seeing the huge slab of uncut meat he pulled from his jeans made my dick shoot hard in an instant. 

"Looky there, yer little bitty dicky is already a hard an all excited ta see me".
He pulled the skin of his big soft cock back and let go with his hand. His meat falling to rest on his jeans as his scrumptious foreskin recovered his cockhead.

"I been on the road and ain't had no sex all day long, so's yer in fer a real treat dickboy".
He stepped forward, grabbed his cock and pointed it at my hungry lips.
I'd licked my lips wet and opened wide. When I leaned forward, I felt his hand in my hair; Holding me back from his meaty cock.

"Now jus' a minute there boy," he demanded, "what you gonna do there"?
"I want to suck your big dick", I wasn't about to mince words. I wanted his succulent cock badly.

"Yeah, thas right, you are gonna get all this dick and yer gonna take every inch of it." 

Fuck yes, I thought!

He moved forward a bit more, holding my hair so my face was looking up at his cock. Watching him lower himself to my mouth. Feeling the heat of it as he entered my mouth.
I slid my tongue inside his long puckered foreskin. Circling his hot cockhead. Savoring the flavor of him.
I felt his soft cock begin to grow and harden as I sucked more into my mouth.

"Whoa, whoa there. Jus a minute cocksucker, you ain't gettin' it yet. Jus hold still. Don't move, don't suck."  I obeyed him. Then I felt it. He squirted a shot into my mouth.
Fuck, I thought, he was so horny he was already coming. He wasn't even hard yet and I wanted his big cock hard to suck for a long time.
Another squirt and I realized it was way too thin. That's when it dawned on my that he was pissing. I wasn't sure what to do and his piss began to flow a small stream into my mouth. I swallowed. I'd never had a guy piss in my mouth before. But, I sure had thought  about it. Now it was happening and there was something so erotic in it. His stream increased, hitting the back of my mouth hard. I could barely swallow it fast enough.
Oh yeah, I thought this hot man was pissing for me to drink. 

"Yeah, swallow that piss faggot."
I almost balked at being called a fag but, fuck me it was so worth it to let it go.
"Drink it all piss boy"
I did and there must have been a gallon of piss gushing hard into my mouth.
Then it ebbed and dribbled to a stop. I licked into his foreskin lapping every drop I could find.
I started to suck again.

He stopped me, pulling his cock from my hungry cock loving mouth.

"Uh Uh", he said. "You and me, we gonna go outside ta my truck so's we won't be bothered and you gonna work my big cock like ya never worked a cock before. Ain't that right cocksucker boy?" 

"Yes sir", I answered gratefully.
Quickly pulling my pants up as he zipped his big dick back in it's denim nest, I rose and followed him outside...






This story was downloaded from the internet

The Men are Real - somewhere
Waiting for your mouth to give them some pleasure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....