Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Saturday AM – on the way to work



10/10/09 Saturday AM – on the way to work

I left the house about 8:30AM to go to start my shift at my part-time job at the Mall. I didn’t have to be at work until 10, but I wanted some time to stop by the ABS on 70 across from the huge car dealership. Sometimes on Saturday mornings early I can find some good cock there to suck and drain.
This time I knew I was going to be lucky. When I pulled into the parking lot, there were a few cars and a couple pickup trucks there. I didn’t see the cleaning crew’s truck so I figured I was lucky. I got there either before they started cleaning the place or after. The cleaning crew shuts down the video booth area while they are cleaning the building.
Inside there were a couple of black guys just standing in the back booth area. One guy was texting on his cell phone and the other was just leaning up against the wall. I checked out the bathroom and no one was in it so I went back to the booth area.
What I did notice was that the floor was clean and shiny. The cleaning crew had stripped the tile floor in the booth area and waxed it. I was impressed, it looked good. I guess after a while you have to strip all the cum and other dirt off the floor. If not, the customers would probably stick to it.
OK, back to my adventures. I went and stood over near booth number 1 which is near the display case where the movies that were being shown were displayed. I hadn’t been there a few minutes when this damn good looking stocky build black stud came cruising in. He headed toward the bathroom and it wasn’t a few seconds he was back out looking at the movie boxes just a few feet away from. He was close enough for me to be able to smell him. Damn he smelled good. Just like I like black men to smell.
I stood there checking him out while he was looking at the video selection. He had a nice bubble butt, not too big, just right for his stocky build. He was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. The back of his t-shirt sat on top of his butt showing it off nicely. My sick and twisted mind couldn’t think of anything else but what his ass probably tasted like and how it would look if he was fucking - Pushing his cock in and out of some lucky fucker’s asshole – my asshole…….
He turned and looked at me and winked. Then he reached in his pocket with his right hand and started to play with himself just enough for me to see. Again he looked at me. This time with his eyes telling me he was interested. Damn he was HOT. I figured someone as cocky acting as he was, would play hard to get. He knew exactly what he was looking for.
A white boy to service his black meat……..me being that white boy………
While he and I were cruising each other, this older white guy who I figure is a few years older then I came in. He saw the black guy cruising me and just went and took his place leaning on the wall near the snack machine. This really surprised me because I know him well for only liking black men.  The other two black guys still where doing just as they were when I got there - Texting and leaning.
I decided I needed to make the first move. Since I was right there at booth #1 which had a glory hole in the wall into booth #2, I decide to go into #1 and see what his next move would be. I left my door unlocked in case he wanted to join me. I also gave him the opportunity to use a glory hole for his pleasure if that’s what he wanted. Inside the booth I undid my pants and reached down into my “Cowboy Equipment” underwear and started playing with my cock and balls. I waited and waited and didn’t hear him make a move. Just as I was about to give up, I heard someone enter the booth next to me.
I locked the door to my booth before I knelt down and peered through the hole into the booth to check out who it was. It was the Black Stud. He quickly undid his pants and pulled a nice fat uncut cock out of his tight underwear. Damn it was a pretty cock. He stroked it a few times and then shook it up and down teasing me with it. I knew right away that I was going to have some of that uncut meat for breakfast. I fingered the glory hole hoping he would stick it though to feed me some of his cock. By now it had gotten harder and longer. It looked to be about 8 or 9 inches long at this point. He saw my finger and turned more toward the glory hole. The end of his black foreskin was staring at me peering though the glory hole. The black stud then stepped forward and aimed his pretty black uncut cock at the hole. Inch by inch he fed his fat uncut meat through the hole for me to service.
As it entered my space through the glory hole, I took a deep breath taking in the wonderful cheesy smell of his uncut cock. Then I put my mouth on his foreskin and worked my tongue into it to find the sweet dick-cheese that was causing the wonderful smell. His cock was real cheesy. I figured he hadn’t washed it from the day before. He most likely was still out from the night before. He most likely hadn’t found the right man to satisfy his sexual needs.  I continued to suck the thick black meat into my mouth letting it slide down the back of throat so I could get my nose into his pubic hair and smell it. Damn, not only did his cock taste good, his pubic smelled musky, just like a sweaty black man’s crotch should smell. My head was started to spin from the smell of his cock and the taste of it. I felt like I was in Cock Sucker’s Heaven. Once all of it was in my mouth, I started working my throat and jaw on it as if I was eating his cock. This usually drives most men crazy. While I was “eating” his cock, I could feel it getting longer in my throat. I had to come up for some air so I slowly let it slide out of my throat until I only had the hood covered head in my mouth. I took a deep breath and went back to work servicing the beautiful black cock hanging out of the glory hole. While I was servicing him, he started to fuck my mouth. At first it was just a few short thrust and then it turned into more of a steady fucking as I sucked on it. I knew what this meant. This stud was a fucker. Usually when a man fucks my mouth while I am sucking on him, I can get him to fuck me.
I let him fuck my mouth while servicing his cock for a few minutes more, but I couldn’t take it any longer. I had to have this wonderful black cock up inside me. I let his long hard cock slide out of mouth as I stood up and turned around. I kept hold to his cock as I positioned myself to mount it. He kept fucking the hole as I put my asshole up to the hole and guided the stiff black cock into my asshole.
His fat uncut black cock slide right into my hungry asshole. My asshole still had some grease on it form where I had hosed it out earlier before leaving for work.
Wow, it felt so good to have a fat cock inside of me that early in the morning. This was going to make my day go well.

I pushed my ass back against the wall as I spread my cheeks enough to get as much of him inside me as I could. The black stud on the other side of the wall just kept fucking as I braced myself with my hands up against the other wall.
I kept my butt up to that glory hole as hard as I could to keep it getting fucked.
Like I said before, damn this long black cock fucking me felt so fucking good.
I kept my white ass pushed up against that wall and the black kid on
The other side kept fucking me as if he was a machine.
Nice long strokes pushing all of that fat black cock inside of me and then sliding it oout until just his cock head was inside me.
I was getting fucked by a horny stud and I was one happy Pig.
But all good things must come to an end. After several minutes of some expert glory hole ass fucking, my stud picked up his pace.
I now could hear him moaning and grunting as he forced his hard black cock inside me through the glory hole in the wall that divided us.
I knew it wasn’t going to be much longer before this fucker was going to pump is load of cum deep inside of me.
I was ready for it too. I kept my ass pushed up over the glory hole as I braced myself for the hard fucking.
Then it happened.
He slammed himself up against the wall that separated him and my ass pushing his fat black cock into me as deep as he could.
As he grunted and groaned even loader I could feel his cock pump is male essence into my body.
Then the wall between us began to shake as he must of began jerking around in his video booth pressed up against the wall.
He kept his cock buried inside of me for another minute or so before I felt him begin to pull out of my ass and the glory hole.
Quickly I let go the brace I had myself in and slid off his beautiful cock.
Without any hesitation, I turned around and dropped to my knees in front of the glory as I grabbed his cock at the glory hole.
I wanted to taste the cum he had just planted deep inside of my well fucked ass.
His cock slid into my mouth and as I began using my tongue to clean his essence off of it, he fed all of it back through the glory hole for me. It took just seconds to clean that uncut black off.
Slowly he began to pull his now limp cock back through the glory hole and out of my mouth.
As his foreskin popped from between my lips, I peered through the glory hole and watched him stuff that wonderful fuck tool back into his pants.
After buckling his belt, the guy turned and opened the door to the video booth he had just fucked me from. I watched some more as he stepped out of my sight.
Damn I was one hell of a lucky Pig. Getting fucked early that morning before work.
While I was cleaning his cum and my ass juices off his cock, his cum had began to drip out of my happy asshole.
With my red bandana, I wiped my asshole dry and got myself ready to go to work.
Exiting the video booth, I glanced around the lobby area of the booths and saw only the one white guy standing there. The place was empty.
I checked the time and saw that I need to get my well fucked, cum filled ass into gear and get to work.
As I walked through the store area, the clerk behind the counter called to me and motioned for me to come over to the where he was sitting behind the cash register.
His name is Rod, he said to me. Then he handed me piece of paper with a phone number on it.
He is in here every Saturday morning on the way home from partying and fucking around all night Friday. He’s got a place just down the road. You better give my Bro a call and get fucked at his crib next week.
I took the paper and thanked the guy.
Then I realized, he had been watching from the back hallway behind the video booths. I thought I heard a noise and possibly saw him.
I left the store and got into my truck with my well fucked cum filled asshole.
Before I could get out of the parking lot, I had Rod on the phone making a date for the next Saturday morning at his place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....