Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Happy


This is what makes a
Redneck Faggot Glory Hole Cock Sucking Pig
Like myself HAPPY.

A  cock  hanging  thru  a  Glory Hole  waiting  for  me  to  give  it  Pleasure  with  my  Mouth  &  Tongue.

If you have never sucked a man’s cock through a Glory Hole, you have missed the experience of being able to focus only on the cock.


Because the wall blocks you from seeing the man attached to the cock in your mouth, you can focus all your attention to the one thing that matters at that time…
The cock needing you to give it incredible pleasure.


All you are to that cock in your mouth is a warm faggot hole giving it needed sexual pleasure and to dump its load of essence.


Cumming in your mouth…

Your reward for being a damn good cock sucker.

Swallow it and taste how good it is.


Swallow it and prepare yourself for the next needy cock to push its way through that Glory Hole into your mouth and down your throat.

This is what makes me PROUD to be a Redneck Faggot Cock Sucking Cum Dump.



1 comment:

uptonking said...

I'm so jealous. I would love to see huge black dicks, or any dicks for that matter, poking out at me from a hole in the wall. We, in the midwest, may consider the South backwards in many ways, but when it comes to sexual outlets and glory holes? You got it all over us, baby! - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....