Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Just another day


Just another day
I was hungry for the taste of man meat one afternoon. I needed some cock to suck, some cum to swallow and hopefully some cock up my ass. I needed to be the Pig Cum Dumpster that I am.
In the movie booth area of the local bookstore, I let my eyes adjust for a moment before my hunt began.
I headed down the hallway toward the booths that had glory holes in the walls that separated them. The first booth had someone in it so I opened the door to the next booth and entered it. The booth smelled of raw men. I could smell raw man to man sex.
I shut the door behind me and quickly positioned myself so I could peer through the glory hole into the next booth. I knelt down on one knee and glanced through the big glory hole. I could see a black guy standing in the booth stroking a nice looking long uncut black snake. It looked to be a good 8 to 9 inches long and had a fair amount of foreskin hanging from the end. It didn’t look to be real hard as it flopped while he stroked it. I couldn’t see what he looked like, but the arm attached to the hand stroking the long black cock was pretty muscular looking. The rest of what I could see of his body looked pretty nice and built. It looked as if he was wearing some type of uniform. I could tell his pants were the typical work type and the shirt looked the same.
I liked what I saw and decided to see if he would be interested in feeding me his cock. This would be a nice cock to start with. I fingered the hole and the movement of my fingers caught his attention. He turned toward the hole and gave me a better look at his black cock as he continued to stroke it. He pulled his dark thick foreskin back over the head to allow me to see his wet chocolate colored cockhead and then let it slowly crawl back over it. The head of his cock was real wet and shiny from his man juice leaking out the big piss slit. Damn what a beautiful sight.
He took a step closer to the glory hole which put his long black cock snake just inches away from it. Now I could smell the erotic aroma of his uncut cock. It was intoxicating. The aroma was musky and quickly took control of my head.
He took another step forward and began to slide his long black uncut cock through the glory hole into my video booth. My booth quickly filled with the aroma of his uncut manhood.
 note: this is the actual cock from this adventure

This was exactly want I needed,  A nice musky smelling black cock to swallow and sink my mind into.
As I stared at what had just been presented to me through the glory hole I kneeling in front of, a drop of pre-cum oozed out of the puckered black foreskin.
My tongue licked the big drop of that Man’s essence from his foreskin and then I took the cock head into my mouth. With my tongue I gently licked and massaged it before digging my tongue into the foreskin in search of more essence.
Damn his cock tasted good!
After cleaning out his foreskin, I swallowed some more of his cock. Damn that thing tasted so fuck’n good.
I swallowed as much of that black fucker as I could. Then I began sliding my mouth up and down on it. Sucking and licking and then sucking some more. Giving that wonderful cock in my mouth one hell of a blow job.
As I sucked on that black cock it began to stiffen in my mouth. This made it harder to swallow all of it each time I worked my mouth back down the shaft taking as much as I could and then letting it slide back out till only just the foreskin covered head was in my mouth.

I was really getting into sucking on this cock.
As it got hard in my mouth, it seemed to get longer.
Just as I was able to get all of that long black cock in my mouth and down my throat, the guy attached to it began fucking the glory hole and my throat.
That excited the hell out me. This guy was more than just a black muth’r fuck’r feeding me his big cock, he was a faggot fucker.
I reached down and undid my jeans and pushed them down some. Just enough to be able to get my hand down the back of them to my asshole.
I put some grease on my asshole and then let that hard black monstrous cock slide out of my mouth.
I grabbed hold to it with one hand as I stood up and turned my butt toward what was going to fuck it.
The guy kept fucking the glory hole as I spread my cheeks and backed onto that hard fucker.
With a little push backwards, that rock hard black cock popped into my hungry asshole.
I needed that black cock inside me.
I wanted that black cock inside me.
I had that black cock inside me.
I pushed my white ass back onto that hard black cock until it was all inside of me and my ass cheeks were touching the wall that separated me from the black stud attached to the cock that connected us.
I took a deep breath so I could adjust to the massive size of the hard cock which was stretching my asshole wide.
With that deep breath and now a relaxed asshole, the guy started fucking the glory hole and my asshole again.
He would pull back most of what he had inside me and then push it all back where it had been. This guy had an incredible pace for fucking ass through a glory not much bigger than the thickness of his hard cock.
Damn it felt good. I was one happy Pig.
I braced myself on the opposite wall of the video booth as I pressed my asshole up to the glory so I could get fucked.
This must have been exactly what he wanted because he kept fucking my asshole through the round hole in the wall.
He kept fucking me for several minutes which felt like the best minutes of my life.
Then he pulled that hard cock out of my happy asshole and back through the glory hole.
I thought he was cuming so I quickly turned around and dropped to my knees to look through the glory to see him shoot his load.
I was wrong.
Come over here I heard him say out loud.
Alright I replied as I stood back up and pulled my jeans up.
Quickly I exited the video booth I was in and opened the unlocked door to the video booth which the incredible black cock that had just been fucking me was in.
There stood the black stud rolling a condom down his wet cock. Wet from my asshole.
I shut the door behind me and dropped my jeans.
He pushed me up against the side wall of the video booth and started to push his rock hard uncut cock back into my asshole.
With another deep breath I relaxed my asshole to allow him to enter it.
With one strong thrust, he buried all of his cock inside me.
I couldn’t believe how much bigger that uncut cock was without the wall between us.
You like getting fuck by niggars don’t you white boy? He said to me as he began to fuck me.

Damn right I do, I replied to him as I pushed my ass back toward him.
Give me all that niggar cock you can I said to him as his fucking got faster and rougher.
The video booth quickly heated up as he fed my ass his rock hard uncut cock. It was like he was an animal in heat and was breeding his white bitch.
He kept fucker me harder and harder as he kept telling me how good my white ass felt to his big black dick. This guy was really getting off on fucking me as hard as he could. He knew he had a big dick and I was a slut to get fucked anyway it could be given to me.
Ashe kept fucking me, his pace got faster and he got rougher with me. Pinning me up against the wall and forcing all of his hard cock deep inside me.
I begged to fuck me. Harder, Harder, Deeper, give me that big Black dick I kept repeating.
Just as I was about ready to cross over into another mental state, he slammed all of his black cock into me and held me tight against the wall.
I felt his massive manhood inside of me begin to throb as he started pumping his load in the latex bag covering his cock.
He held me tight for several minutes as his balls emptied his essence into my well fucked asshole.
Finally he let his cock slide out my asshole and he released his grip on me.
Damn he said, that was one fucking hell of fuck. I ain’t fucked a white ass like that since I can remember.
Hell, I ain’t been fucked like that in a long time either I replied to him.
He pulled up his pants and stuffed his limp cock still in the cum filled condom into them.
I squeeze my ass cheeks together as I bent down to pull up my jeans from around my ankles.
Then he unlocked the door to the video booth and exited.
By the time I got out of the video booth he was gone.
I was well fucked and feeling good.
I checked the time and that fuck’r had been fucking me for 40 minutes before he finally shot his load.

1 comment:

Westernstock said...

Nice a account of a significant encounter!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....